Thread: The Murphy Belle

Threaded View

The Murphy Belle

"...We've been tgoether a long time, and you've never let me down. I can't say that about many people. You know how to take care of your man, and that's about the best thing a fella can say about any gal I guess..."- Memphis Belle

At the risk of pulling a chadnutz I begin this thread. I have some tube, and got a "new" windshield frame from the bastard scout. I am not sure how fast work will get done because I live in College Station and the Belle lives in Dallas. We all know how hard long distance relationships are. My goal is to set it up as a semi-street legal rig with a removable windshield, and hey, screw the doors b/c there is no way in hell they are going to fit now. For those of you that don't know about how it got into the situation it is in here is a link: (I was going to put a link here, but can't find it, I think it was entitled, "It will run upside down" or something. Long story short I rolled my truck)

Here are some pics of the windshield frame set in place and Fred's top on my scout. It almost looks like I could just go cruise it, but pics can be deceiving. Look on the second pic about how far off the vent window is from where it should be. I will post more pics as I progress, the goal is to have it at TCC.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by BMFScout; 12-28-2004 at 02:33 PM.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.