aggieblazer07
    I'm jealous

AgDieseler
    Sweet action, Chief.

All I can say is wow!
    BDR

fbronco86
    sweet

Thanks for the compliments. It's back from the exhaust shop, and it's still loud. The "freebie" Flowmaster will most likely get swapped out at a later date, but it'll have to do for this trip. In other less pleasant news, it runs like crap. I'm having timing issues, so before departure Thurs. night, I have to:

--Set timing
    --Set idle
    --Mount bumpstops
    --Mount shocks
    --Fab skidplate

It's gonna be a looooooong few days, but I can sleep next week, right?

hey, what happened to the kustom diff cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke
    hey, what happened to the kustom diff cover?
    They both leak...badly. The heat from welding warped the flange, so they need a trip to the machine shop. I'm not giving up on them, but they won't make the maiden voyage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun
    They both leak...badly. The heat from welding warped the flange, so they need a trip to the machine shop. I'm not giving up on them, but they won't make the maiden voyage.
    more rtv

any plans on taking it to a scale? It would be interesting to see what its at.

I'd love to get it on a scale. I think I eliminated just about all the frivolous stuff, but I think it's safe to say no one will ever call it a lightweight rig.

AgDieseler
    Can you hammer a 6" spike through a board with your penis?
    But - and I am only saying that because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AgDieseler
    But - and I am only saying that because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

--Set timing
    --Set idle
    --Mount bumpstops
    --Mount shocks
    --Fab skidplate
    What? You're done and you don't even know it. And it looks great by the way. Trust me when I say that there is absolutely no need to do those items anytime soon. Well, maybe timing. Idle can be done after the first couple of runs. So can the skidplate. I'm beginning to wonder if shocks are even necessary. What are bump stops? Finito! So when do you start on the CJ?
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Quote Originally Posted by davido
    What? You're done and you don't even know it. And it looks great by the way. Trust me when I say that there is absolutely no need to do those items anytime soon. Well, maybe timing. Idle can be done after the first couple of runs. So can the skidplate. I'm beginning to wonder if shocks are even necessary. What are bump stops? Finito! So when do you start on the CJ?

Thanks. I doubt the skid plate will get finished before this run, but I did get front bumpstops and front shocks in. Timing and idle are set, but I'm afraid to comment on how it runs due to fear of jinxing it. I need to redo the hard brakelines on the rear axle, one of them is apparently trying to occupy the same space as a U-Bolt.

As for the CJ, ( )I am taking AT LEAST a one year project hiatus. I'll work the bugs out of the Scout, and fix what needs fixin'. I'm tired of building, I just want to wheel some. However, it will get done, eventually.

Its a contest then. We'll see what sits longer, my D60/14bolt combo or your Mog axles.

-Mark
    Just when you though it was safe to go back in the water...