Thread: The Sounds of Silence

AgDieseler

The Sounds of Silence

UPS delivered something that should make long trips in the suburban a little more enjoyable. Extreme with the heat barrier was priced the same as original, so why not? 36 square feet should be enough for at least the front area and a little bit of the middle.

So your suburban is about to gain 50 more pounds?

True Hollywood Stry
    why didnt you just put that in one of your other threads ***.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

AgDieseler
    20 lbs, and I like diversity.

BigRedFord04
    dayum geena...buyin' sh!t left and right! did "Kyle's" money tree fall on your house?

AgDieseler
    Not really. I've just been saving and working. I've got to get **** finished before school really gets going and consumes all my time, again.

jwingfield2k
    good ole n64

Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    good ole n64
    N64 is not old you deusche, now if you said "good ole nintendo" that would be a legitimate "good ole"
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Don't worry. School just started so he's going to go back to his 5 hrs a week schedule where he gets more done on the 'burban during any given week than actual work stuff. The cash flow is going to be severely reduced.

jwingfield2k
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    N64 is not old you deusche, now if you said "good ole nintendo" that would be a legitimate "good ole"
    hey now, for me it was one of the first things i played, besides nintendo. which in fact one of my friends has it and i played duck hunt last night.

you still cant beat goldeneye 007.

AgDieseler
    Installed it last night. 36 sq ft was enough for the front section with a double later in the footwells. Apparently, suburbans have a lot of floor space. Road noise is somewhat reduced, but it's not dramatic. I'll probably save a little, then buy some more, and put another batch on places like the inner doors, headliner, etc. We'll see then.

Can you feel a heat difference around the tranny tunnel?

AgDieseler
    I really haven't driven it enough to be for sure. I just put it in last night, and then went to Northgate. I wasn't feeling much after that. I've got a trip to H-town coming up, so that will tell the tale.