Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: project: swap meet cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by savvyaggie
    so you sayn it needs a wheelie bar or a roll cage?????
    yes...
    Put a wheel for an old barbie big wheel on the front.

Should frag nicely when you hit 10mph...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Mud King
    speaking of roll cage, i dont know if yall have seen this before but i saw a guy that built a little moped like that and built a big hoop around the whole thing that would go over your head. He would hit the front brake and the thing would do a complete flip roll thingy and keep driving on ahead. Evil Kneivel stuff.

bad ass.
    Jordan, get going now that you know what's expected of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

BigRedFord04
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud King
    speaking of roll cage, i dont know if yall have seen this before but i saw a guy that built a little moped like that and built a big hoop around the whole thing that would go over your head. He would hit the front brake and the thing would do a complete flip roll thingy and keep driving on ahead. Evil Kneivel stuff.
    if you're talking about the guy who built the outside of it as one big tire/drive, he died going way fast in that thing....saw it on Moster Nation.

Mud King
    no no i wasnt thinking of that but i did see that and that looked like one hell of a ride...

savvyaggie
    I know what both of ya'll are talking about, and I think that will have to wait for the next go'round.... this one is almost finished... i am just wait'n for the rest of the goods to come in the mail.

I have the tires, clutch, chain, seat, and paint(I ran out the exact color of paint, and come to find out it has been discontinued, and there are only 69 cans on it left in the US, I had to order one from san antonio) ordered....

I did get those tires that i posted..... kopecki, what did you use to sipe your hummer tires????

Do you still need the barbie bike wheel?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Do you still need the barbie bike wheel?

yeah, that is for the "death scooter", not the "swap meet cruiser"....

savvyaggie
    Is there any ok upholstery shops here in town???? might get the seat made instead...

Ron's Upholstery in Bryan on William J Bryan Downtown...right by the tracks and across from the Wells Fargo Drive-thru ATM.

BigRedFord04
    theres an upholstery shop right next door to the Honda Motorcycle dealership (Greathouse Motorsports) on....College(?)....it was who quite a few people recommended when i was lookin' to get my bike seat recovered. if he's not there ask the people at the Honda place, he does a lot of work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by savvyaggie
    yeah, that is for the "death scooter", not the "swap meet cruiser"....
    What's the difference?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

the death scooter is way cooler!
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke
    Ron's Upholstery in Bryan on William J Bryan Downtown...right by the tracks and across from the Wells Fargo Drive-thru ATM.

I heard a few bad things about ron's.... has anybody heard of M&M across from bryan's main post office????

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    What's the difference?

I'll post some pics tonight to show you the difference....