Thread: Just got a mercedes on dubs!!!

Rex

Just got a mercedes on dubs!!!

That's right, a '65 Mercedes Unimog 404 Troop Carrier!!! I should have it running by the end of the day if it quits raining I just have to empy out some old gas and charge the batteries. If I can find a digicam them I'll post some pics.

BigLee
    Ill bring my digital cam by if you are in College Station, or you can come get it to use it if you want to

Rex
    Sorry, i'm in Dallas right now. I got it running though!! It's VERY different, I had the hardest time just trying to start the dang thing, I don't think i could have without the owner's manual, because everything is in German. But it is running very well though, I just took it up and down the street. Can't wait to get this thing offroad!!

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Rex
    Sorry, i'm in Dallas right now. I got it running though!! It's VERY different, I had the hardest time just trying to start the dang thing, I don't think i could have without the owner's manual, because everything is in German. But it is running very well though, I just took it up and down the street. Can't wait to get this thing offroad!!
    SWEET!!!!! hey i'm in dallas man, i'd like to see that... gimme a holler this weekend if you're not busy.