Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5Lug Rims + Misc bronco parts

73bronco

5Lug Rims + Misc bronco parts

4 almunium rims 5 on 5.5 lug pattern; not sure what the brand is but they're the solid aluminum ones with no holes. $150 obo

I've also got several parts of my EB w/302
    -stock 2bb
    -gas tank
    -intake manifold
    -exhaust manifolds
    -got a 302 block(needs work)
    -3spd tranny
    -radius arms

I've got alot of other stuff also, if your interested just make an offer

True Hollywood Stry
    does the 2barrel run good
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

BigRedFord04
    i could use a radius arm, but you prolly want to get rid of 'em together, so, how much for the pair?

Which gas tank is it? Main or Aux
    '50 F-1 (some day might be a 4x4)
    '10 Expedition EL
    '09 F150 Supercrew

ill be your pickup man
    ill take the 302 block if it is super cheap
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

73bronco
    I'm not sure if the 2bb would run good now, its been sitting for a few yrs, personally I'd rebuild

the gas tank is the main, I've actually got 2 plus one skid plate and some extra straps

for some reason the PO put radius arms on the rear axle w/leafs, no clue why but looks like one of them might be a little screwed up, your welcome to both though for say $30

$100 for the block sound ok? shouldn't need much machining, no scaring just a little surface rust

BigRedFord04
    i only paid $20 for the 1st pair, 2nd set were free, and i only need 1, i'll give you $20.

73bronco
    sounds good, its yours if you come help get the damn thing off

BigRedFord04
    ha...it'd be a long drive....and if i were to help it'd better be free, i'd just bring the standard tamor currency for the undertaking ==>

welcome to the way things work newbie

73bronco
    ***, sounds good, i'll see what i can do about getting them out

True Hollywood Stry
    garret if you have two of them ill buy um for 30 if they are good and help you take them off. and they used them in the rear for traction bars i assume,some people with fullsizes have done this.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 02-08-2005 at 02:07 AM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

BigRedFord04
    quit tryin' to snake my sh!t negro! i need one arm b.c. one of mine is bent.

j/k go ahead.

aren't 78/79 arms getting hard to find? using them as rear traction bars sounds like a waste

True Hollywood Stry
    they arent that hard to find, and if you got them laying around i guees thats why some people sue them but i think it is a waste as well, and since austin dont want them ill take them, if there are two straight ones. Hey austin search fullsize bronco for a user named axaviere or something like that he has straightened quite a few arms that werent that messed up that bad.

73bronco
    ok theres 4 of them but i think one of them is f**** up; if you dont need them right away i'd rather get the engine and body off before i take teh front axle out, otherwise i'll have to rig up some way to support the front end