Thread: Spring Break in Cruces

Spring Break in Cruces

OK guys, I want to go to Cruces. You guys want to see my truck actually wheel. Let's take a road trip. I can spend all of Spring Break wheeling. This is my first chance for a spring break trip and my last semester in school so I want to do it right. I can leave anytime and come back anytime. Anyone else want to go for most or all of the week?

True Hollywood Stry
    me wanna go but bronoc and funds wont be sufficent, but i will be wanting to go along.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I can go first weekend untill friday, but I may go somewhere closer
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

OK... Nearly 10 people voted that they would rather go to Cruces for Spring Break. Any of you have a preference as to leaving the first or getting back the second weekend and how long you would like to be there? We have one month to plan this trip, and if it isn't going to materialize then I would like to be able to change my plans with plenty of time left....

Speak up.

I will go for however long. I am free all break and drive a 4x4 apartment so I'm flexible as to where we go and how long.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"