Thread: job

job

I need a new job. I've had it with the new management at our store. Today was basically the last straw, and I'm sure I'm on the chopping block after telling the manager he doesn't know what he is doing in front of the owner (did you around for that part of the show brandon?). I can work afternoons, nights, or graveyards. Any ideas, or know anyone who is hiring?

nah, when the other guy walked in that was when i took off. No need for me to be there, none of my business. Sorry to hear it is not working out, Lee is a good guy.

I am looking for someone, but I can't hire you since you use to work at the Exxon (a big customer of mine, conflict of intrest and all that).

I am looking for a job too, where do work?
    Last edited by AggieTJ2007; 02-15-2005 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

yeah, me and the new manager are not getting along at all. Actually, i don't think anyone is getting along with him. He has very little managerial skills, and basically overloaded himself by taking the job and is now taking it out on us. Lee wants us to go easier on him, but quite frankly we're easier on him then we were on sean, and most of the bad employees are gone, so if he would just hire a few more people to fill the spaces, and try actually talking to us instead of threatening us with bodily harm constantly things would be better. I like lee, though we had some word yesterday about some new store policies, and the job has been good for me. Graveyards suck, but I can work full time, and have time for school and studying. It just sucks not to have a life. I'm gonna give it some more time to see if we cab work this out, but I am keeping my eyes open just in case something better comes along or things don't work out

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007
    I am looking for a job too, where do work?
    What, me or brandon? I work at a inconvenience store, brandon owns a lawn place. If you need a job, they definetely need people at the exxon on HW6 and rock prarie rd

i would rather not work at a convience store (or so they are called), but something that requires more, i guess you would say work
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

aggiemudman
    we're hiring up at Harbor freight. Mainly full timers though. Come in and fill out an app and i'll put in a word. Dont forget to put my name on there as a reference. pm me if you have any questions

jwingfield2k
    theres a harbor freight in BCS? I didnt know that, nice. I'm guessing you live somewhere in BCS aggietj (dont know who ya are, sorry). If you're in Dallas I can give you some work, but not if you're here, sorry.

Shaggy
    it is in the kroger shopping center