Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: cleanimg out garage and house

paging James...

The t-18 and np205 are froma '79 ford bronco, drivers side drop. The tranny needs a new bearing retain sleeve which I found several places on the web that sell them for less then $30. Make me an offer on the pair.

As far as the d44 I need to put it back together. I do not know if I have the spider gears anymore. I had a locker in it but I sold that before I left C.S.

2 people have expressed interest in the d44. How soon would anyone need it and actually be able to pay for it in full. I have tried the payment plan and that does not always work. (Troy where is my $50 for the third member??) The axle has 4.56 gears init with few miles on them. I will most likely take $300 for the axle but I will let you know later this week my final price.
    '50 F-1 (some day might be a 4x4)
    '10 Expedition EL
    '09 F150 Supercrew

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Broncocustom
    The t-18 and np205 are froma '79 ford bronco, drivers side drop. The tranny needs a new bearing retain sleeve which I found several places on the web that sell them for less then $30. Make me an offer on the pair.

As far as the d44 I need to put it back together. I do not know if I have the spider gears anymore. I had a locker in it but I sold that before I left C.S.

2 people have expressed interest in the d44. How soon would anyone need it and actually be able to pay for it in full. I have tried the payment plan and that does not always work. (Troy where is my $50 for the third member??) The axle has 4.56 gears init with few miles on them. I will most likely take $300 for the axle but I will let you know later this week my final price.
    well i know seth wants it too, and i told him to get it if he could, BC i am mailing the check to ford tonight to be signed and returned to me... which means i'll have the $$ inside a week... better hurry seth... BWAHahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Steve wants it also. $300 sounds good. I have to get all the parts together when I get back in town. I will also include a pair of radius arms with the frame mounts. I do not think I have any coil springs laying around but I might be wrong.
    '10 Expedition EL
    '09 F150 Supercrew

BigRedFord04
    nix if you need 'em foley has my old coils...you should prolly try to find some taller ones though

bigFAWKINranger
    well hawt damn! didn't know i was gettin radius arms n all... screw steve... he ain't never done nuthin fer nobody no how....

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    nix if you need 'em foley has my old coils...you should prolly try to find some taller ones though
    i was thinkin wild horses 5.5"???

James - would you take $125 for the tranny and tcase? And, if so, can you also tell me where to get that part for $30...?

I would like to get more for the tranny/t-case combo. I was think something like $125 for each. Or something around that. I will hang on to them for now if all I can get is $125.
    '10 Expedition EL
    '09 F150 Supercrew

ok, well I was just going off what some guy was asking on POR - he wanted $150 for an NP435/NP205 combo a few weeks ago

would you take $200?

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    brakkkkkk....dont be a jue.....give the man what he wants....
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

hey, I'm poor and I think that's a fair price...

and it's spelled J-O-O fool

I will take $200. Where are you living right know? When would you be able to pay for it?
    '10 Expedition EL
    '09 F150 Supercrew

When would you be able to pay for it?
    that's classic, he knows that its not now ***

on a side note, i still will buy your axle, my first pay check is on the 23rd. I would prob be able to pay in full on the 30th (2nd check) If you want I can send you a deposit, and pay for it in full, as i cant actually be in houston or CS for a while. storage?/
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller