Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: llano

Gullybasher

llano

I'd like to meet up with you guys in Llano. Can anyone give me directions to the riverbed?

michael_scott@tamu.edu

Krawler68
    Drive into Kingsland... go to a gas station and ask what there is to do in town... I'm sure you'll get good directions to the Slabs.

BigRedFord04
    if you know how to get to kingsland, head west out of town until you see 3404 on the left. take that 'til the bridge. if you or anyone else need further directions, gimme a call 512.468.1604. CB Channel 12 once we're there.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    austin....you get that steering fixed or not?
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

How'd the trip turn out? I wasn't able to get up here until the 25th and ended up finishing the cage out instead.
    Cody Ainsworth || FTAC '05 || '91 YJ
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.
    www.Jeeps-Offroad.com || Pictures

bigFAWKINranger
    the trip went VERY well as far as i know. it was a great time for everybody. breakage was pretty minimal (mostly cosmetic)... a scout left early on but i don't recall why.
    my own breakage was minimal as well... i snapped my am/fm antenna, took on some nice scratches on the roof... my rear bumper is trash, my tailgate won't drop( i think the latch inside is just disconnected) and i bent my tranny crossmember up on the pass side and down on the driver side (but she handles as ****ty as ever so no worries for now). but i am makin a new bumper, the antenna is cheap to replace and makin a new tranny crossmember...
    austin bent his tie rod but a few strategic yanks with a chain and my truck and it was functional again...
    aside from that i don't recall anything broken...
    there was a guy who invested a lot of $$ into his XJ and made sure we knew that, and then bent his tie rod into a "V"... it was hilarious.

sounds like it was pretty sweet wish I'd made it. lmao at the XJ, your just setting your self up when you pull crap like that
    Last edited by Cody_91YJ; 08-26-2002 at 08:51 PM.
    Cody Ainsworth || FTAC '05 || '91 YJ
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.
    www.Jeeps-Offroad.com || Pictures

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Cody_91YJ
    sounds like it was pretty sweet wish I'd made it. lmao at the XJ, your just setting your self up when you pull crap like that
    yeah... well i'm sure TAMOR will be having a run to llano pretty soon here as its best to go when the weather is friendly. i may or may not be there however as this was my LAST off road activity on IFS. i might show up and ride with someone else... i'm a very good spotter and very familiar with llano...

oh yeah, my damage list extended just a bit... my front driveshaft CV joint is trashed.

BigRedFord04

got pics?

one of the 1st places to play on the way in

BigRedFord04
    Jimmy....we thought he was gonna roll on the way down but didnt tell him 'til after

BigRedFord04
    dan on da rocks

BigRedFord04
    the scout nix mentioned...i was told he went home with a messed up tranny

BigRedFord04
    ...and up

BigRedFord04
    more dan and his enormous truck

BigRedFord04
    lil red ranger playin' submarine