Thread: Random Chit - games, guns, Carhartt

Threaded View

Random Chit - games, guns, Carhartt

Ok here is some random crap I'm selling....prices to include shipping.....I can get them to CS the weekend after spring break or in early april.

PS2 Games - $40 for the lot
    Titles:
    ESPN NBA 2K5
    Midnight Club II
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 - 2 copies in once case (got 2 copies in once case when I bought it....someone screwed up - )
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
    Grand Theft Auto III
    Red Dead Revolver
    Madden 2003
    MLB 2004
    Gran Turismo 3 A-SPPEC
    Crash Bandicoot - Wrath of Cortex
    Jak II

Also - gently used Carhartt Jacket (I'm upgrading to the insulated one) - $25
    Size 46 tall - fits me
    One small grease stain on arm and small paint splatter on bottom (you can barely even see it, 3 little drops)

Also may be selling some guns if any interest, I will get pics:

S&W .45 Model 457 subcompact - holster wear my buddy that I bought it from carried it for the DEA - never jammed on me (100's of rounds of all types of ammo) - paid $300 - will sell for $250 - comes with galco holster and 2 clips - these go for $400 at gun shows and were about $6-700 new. A buddy gave me a good deal cause it was my first pistol, I'm passing the same deal on to someone else.

Marlin 30-30 - plain jane Academy gun - fired maybe 10 times - with simmons 4X8 scope - paid like $300 new with scope - sell for $175

maybe I think of more stuff later
    Last edited by jerryg79; 03-02-2005 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!