Thread: Gilmer this weekend.

Gilmer this weekend.

Does anyone want to go? Somebody was talking about going to Gilmer the first weekend of spring break so if anyone wants to go this weekend (11-13) post up. We'd probably leave tomorow afternoon/evening and come back sunday. Gilmer's alot of fun so I would recomend anyone who cant make it to Clayton go.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I was the one wanting to go, but for personal reasons I am opting out. Maybe go again sometime in may?

73bronco
    I'll go with ya robert. Hoping i can get the bronco running decent enough by tonight.
    Last edited by 73bronco; 03-10-2005 at 08:18 PM.

73bronco
    Quote Originally Posted by 73bronco
    I'll go with ya robert. Hoping i can get the bronco running decent enough by tonight.
    Got the carb rebuilt for the 3rd time and its running sweet so i'm ready to go. Who else is going? Gilmer kicks A@@ so you guys need to get out there

If no one else is going I dont think its worth it. Its alot of driving and its perfect beach weather.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

73bronco
    yea, dammit, what happened to all the people who wanted to wheel in clayton?

wturner3
    I still would like to go to Clayton!

damn, I'm glad I decided to change plans when it seemed no one was interested. This thing is turning into a real flop

we've been over this and over this. if you want to go somewhere, post up "I'm going to _____ and I'll be leaving from ___ at _:__"
    If nobody shows up, big deal, you wasted ten minutes of your life packing and unpacking (or go alone). Nobody's gonna hold your hand and help you plan a trip, and most of us won't commit, but will make it happen if we know someone's gonna be there.

Committing to a trip and then bailing is one of the biggest reasons our trips don't get off the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools