Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigpen

Violentv8toy
    you built that truck in the time it takes me to change my plug wires and rebuild an axle. I'm looking forward to this next semester clubwise. good job.

Damn, I cant wait to wheel with that thing
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

I had to pull it out the side door of my shop cause the axleless burban is blocking the front entrance. Its nestled all cozy in the backyard of my new crib.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

somebody stole your full-size spare!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Actually if you look to the left of the truck bed in the last pic, you can see the 38" spare. When I made the giant run to the tire place with 3 sets of tires and wheels, I didnt have room for that last spare. There's a pic of my truck loaded down with the tires and wheels somewhere in this thread.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I found a baby picture of the truck. Here it is circa summer of '02.

theC20 thingy looks good man. you've done a good job. now polish it up and put some 20s on it

Matt Conlee
    That thing looks awesome. Whats your wheelbase? and when can we expect to see it on the trail?

I think this is a TAMOR record for quickest build. It would have taken some people years just to get the axles in.
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007
    I think this is a TAMOR record for quickest build. It would have taken some people years just to get the axles in.
    you serious?

great job robert

I found a baby picture of the truck. Here it is circa summer of '02.

hey looks its the charlie truck

My wheelbase is ~127" I know its fairly long for only running 36's but I intend to go as big as possible later on. Truthfull though, the reason the wheelbase is that long is because I located the rear axle so that I would not have to modify my High Angle rear CV shaft from my suburban. I wont be making Alto this weekend with it but I am hoping to be ready for the next trip. Right now all it needs to be trail ready is; Get it running (shouldnt be hard I think it just has air in the injector lines), bleed brakes, build front driveshaft and work out fan situation. I was going to run the dual electric Ford windstar fans from my suburban but I have been told they will not pull enough air to keep the 6.2 cool so I am having to work out the mech fans issue. Since the engine is 1" lower and forward of stock location, the stock fan will hit the crossmember in front of the engine so I am either going to have to run a smaller diameter flex fan, or clearance the crossmember. Thats about it.

so what are you gonna do with the suburban? If you want to sell it and its not in to many pieces, or can be put back together, my neighbor may be interested in it.

I am intending to put it back together and sell it. The only thing its missing right now is a set of 3/4 ton axles. Its all disassembled but will be a cinch to put back together.

pm me a price, general description, and just what it has so I can tell him about it