Thread: 88-96 or97 Ford Driver window

True Hollywood Stry

88-96 or97 Ford Driver window

i need a new driver window for my 95 bronco, anyone got one they wanna part with, btw i need it fairly quickly. thanks kevin
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

goto AAA Glass or whatever the name of the place is off finfeather in downtown bryan.

They had a drivers window for my bronco for $80 installed. I know blah blah not the same window, but i'm sure yours is about the same price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

True Hollywood Stry
    gracias sir, after i get up at the ass crack of dawn for work tomorrow, i will head over there and get my **** fixed, jsut hope that the double plastic bags and lots of tape <---(the south texas broken window fix)will hold the water out for tonight, and i pray that we dont get hail like they are predicting......
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

ghettofab08
    least you have doors

Shaggy
    i have one... actually 2

ghettofab08
    oh, if your motor is still good, i have a spare top part with the gear things that haven't been used that you can just put on the motor so it pushes your window again.

True Hollywood Stry
    i need the motor to nick, how much tate.....for the window

Shaggy
    35$