Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SPRAY IN BEDLINERS -- fwd: email

SPRAY IN BEDLINERS -- fwd: email

Attn: Texas A&M offroad members

My name is Tolbert Thibodaux I own a company that does spray in bedliners
    in the Austin area. I have been in operation for 4 years strictly as a
    wholesale dealer (selling directly to auto dealers and accessory shops in Austin
    area). Recently we have expanded and will be offering wholesale pricing to the
    public. I am a avid off roader and would love to earn your clubs business. The
    liner that I spray is Speedliner, it is definitely the best on the market. I
    have tried all of the others over the years including
    Linex,Rhino,Superliner,Vortex and the results over time are much better with
    speedliner. I can custom match colors, and they don't fade. As far as price
    goes I am quite a bit cheaper than anyone in town, mainly because I spray liners
    for 18 businesses in the Austin area. Allowing your club members to come strait
    to the source for much less money. I can spray anything from a roll bar to a
    complete vehicle. And I can do UT orange on a bedliner, have done several and
    they are quite popular. I would love to attend one of your meetings and go over
    all that I can offer your club and answer any questions. Thanks for your time.

I have access to a shop in college station so your members dont have to drive to
    have the work done. Please ck out our website.

Thanks,

Tolbert Thibodaux
    Texas Mobile Liners
    512-922-8558

www.Texasmobileliner.com

6ft bed $250
    8ft bed $280
    Custom color $30
    Over rail $20

I also do brushguards and tool boxes

We will beat any price!!!

TCC raffle? You should probably tell him not to expect UT orange in any of our orders though
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    TCC raffle?
    good idea

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    You should probably tell him not to expect UT orange in any of our orders though
    Speak for yourself, ass
    Accually, I was thinking of painting the cruzah hugger orange with 2 black stripes down the center and have the bedliner black with 2 orange stripes. Let them ricers know whats comin
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

Quote Originally Posted by TxCruzr
    Speak for yourself, ass
    Accually, I was thinking of painting the cruzah hugger orange with 2 black stripes down the center and have the bedliner black with 2 orange stripes. Let them ricers know whats comin
    You speak as if you're not one of "them"
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Don't worry, I'll still find a place to stick a few of these stickers. I can't deny my heritage.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

That's a bulk email and I guess he forgot to chop that part out. $300 for over the rails is much cheaper than $400 at Texas Truck Riggins. Someone do some research on speedliner....I'm too lazy.

ill be your pickup man
    Texas truck riggins does Speedliner right? They did mine and it looks good, but scrapped off in 1-2 spots from where I carried around a d60.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

website is nice look like good stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

prices seem to be pretty good too, though I've never sat down and priced out rhino lining

BeachJeepin
    just got an email back from him.. he'll line the tub of a jeep for $295, which is better than the $400+ i have been getting... i'm gonna take advantage of this

is 295 bringing him the jeep like it is now, or with everything already removed?
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"

You're probably going to have to remove everything for him. I would doubt he would do all that for that price. Just remove everything but the drivers seat and drive it over like that, then remove seat when you get there. Also, might want to tape off areas and put tape in bolt holes in the tub just to be sure he doesn't forget and get linear where you don't want it.

thata what i figured

Can someone tell me how much it would normally cost to bedline an entire jeep. He wants to donate one at TCC and says the value is over $1500. Sound right?

BTW, I am a little turned off by his random emailing, but since he is donating something pretty big, maybe we can at least get to meet him and judge his product in perso. (He is supposedly bringing his own rig).
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy