Thread: random leaf springs

Violentv8toy

random leaf springs

I need some random leaf springs to dig through. I have to put one in my spring pack in the rear of my mustang....when i hit a bad hole, i bottom out and the fender bumps the tire and the ride is a little bouncy. I figured if i replaced the springs it would give it a really hard ride....and if i just put sort of an add-a-leaf in there it would give it plenty of stiffness but it wouldn't be as harsh a ride as new springs. I also need some help doing it this weekend. Anyone up for helping for 4 hours tops?

its a 2.5 inch wide spring and they're pretty thin and it has a healthy curve...so i'm looking for a thin leaf that would bolt in there.

TRDyota
    Toyota leafs are 2.5". And I believe some of em are only 3/16" thick. It may or may not work, but its a start. You're just talking about 1 leaf, right?

Violentv8toy
    yeah. Does anyone have any leafs laying around?

Eric does ***.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Shaggy
    i have a crap load... but i doubt any of my ford ones will work... your welcome to come by and look

I think all i've got left of those packs you gave me are the mains, but you're welcome to come cut those up if you want. I should be in town saturday night or sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools