Thread: Lookinf for a sedaline torch

Threaded View

jwingfield2k
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    anything else you wanna know about sprinklers you let me know....
    I appreciate the offer, but my dad has done sprinklers all his life. First off one little bottle of MAPP gas won't do the trick for heating a 2" line at once. It works (used it this morning) for doing half inch lines and 1" lines, but when you do two inch you need to whole pipe to be hot at once, and don't have to wait around all day for it to get heated up.

And he never used oxygen when he had his installation company (now he just draws the plans on autocad). I'm still guessing no one has a tank and torch kit they need to sell, and still as it stands I don't need oxygen for what I'm doing. But if you need any sprinkler help, feel free to ask.

Oh and the house that uses two inch mainline is a house that was built in the 50's (more than likely). Over off of Inwood and NW Highway area for those of you that know the area. Huge lawns, pools, yada yada. The house itself has two water meters. Same area that Ross Perot lives (not something to be proud of that is), but rather large houses.
    Last edited by jwingfield2k; 06-14-2005 at 03:04 PM.