Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Lookinf for a sedaline torch

sedaline is the new roofie, don't you fawkers know anything. Roofiecoladas are a thing of the past, the new thing is a sedarita...

How about this one Jerry, "All I need is some Chloroform and she'll be mine..."
    What's song is that from, Mr. Muppet Movie?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    How about this one Jerry, "All I need is some Chloroform and she'll be mine..."
    What's song is that from, Mr. Muppet Movie?
    Sorry google only turns up some Flickerstick lyrics on that one, but if that's the case you didnt quote it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

jwingfield2k
    I did this Jeporady quiz thing the other day, and one of the questions that was asked was "What is one of the chemicals in plants that is involved in Photosynthesis?"

One of the adults jumped up and screamed chloroform :-\

you might want to give brazos valley welding supply a call...its located on 2818 before 21....i got a cylinder for the mig there....i have no idea what they charge for acetylene though...

It was flickerstick, and you are dumb, I am right!
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    It was flickerstick, and you are dumb, I am right!

All she needs is some chloroform
    And she'll be mine
    So you loose, I win!

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    too funny boys. soldering 2" copper mainline on this old old house's sprinkler system. Old copper line run as the mainline after the doublecheck valve. so old its still got brass hallomatic heads for those of you that know little about sprinkler systems.

And despite yalls beliefs, there is a thing called the bed plate on my engine. since my oil pan is quite large (15 qts for my engine), its wider at the bottom to hold a large quanitity of oil, so the bottom of the pan is wider than the engine block, therefore the bed plate is like an adaptor to mate the two.

No, but I'm looking for a biodiesel co-op to buy fuel for my truck though. My fuel bill is huge.

you do realize that without the oxygen part...the gas will not be that hot....have you tried using the yellow cylinders of Mapp Gas...you can get them at any irrigation supply house or at Home Depot or Lowes or ect or ect. Mapp gas will work for what you are doing. the temperature of Mapp gas is around 5300*F while propane is around 3900*F and Mapp gas is far superior to acetylene for brazing and it is even better for cutting if used in place of acetylene in an oxy-acetylene setup.

anything else you wanna know about sprinklers you let me know....

EDIT: why are you going to use a copper mainline. i know that you say it already exists, but why not use a compression fitting or somethign of the like to get to PVC. makes noe sence and is far less headache....also where in the hell are you that a house uses a two inch mainline. that is usually reserved for larg comercial jobs.
    Last edited by StevenAg03; 06-13-2005 at 04:45 PM.
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

They have torches that just run off the acetylene B tank. I have one that's called a Turbotorch. I use it for sweating in the copper drains and refridgerant lines on a/c units. Its nice to not worry about blowing holes in the copper and the rig is also lighter. You buy the torch/regulator and pay for the tank once and exchange it just like every other tank. But the larger the pipe the more time it'll take to heat up the pipe to take the solder. It should be fine to use with 2" though, be sure to rough up the ends and use flux.

And the mapp gas will work too if you're not doing this everyday.
    Last edited by sasquatch; 06-13-2005 at 05:15 PM.

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    I did this Jeporady quiz thing the other day, and one of the questions that was asked was "What is one of the chemicals in plants that is involved in Photosynthesis?"

One of the adults jumped up and screamed chloroform :-\

Don't you mean...

One of the chemicals in plants that is involved in Photosynthesis.

Then someone jumped up and screamed...

What is cloroform?

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you're no Ken Jennings.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo
    man, between wingfields spelling and his ideas for projects...it's almost like Leebo "Lww K" and chadnutz had some sort of butt baby.
    good - oll LeeBo...
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

HUH HUH....I GAHT LOCKA....AN DANA FOTY-FOR....HUHHUH
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    HUH HUH....I GAHT LOCKA....AN DANA FOTY-FOR....HUHHUH
    Say it with me Wingfield "Mondo Body Damage"
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    Say it with me Wingfield "Mondo Body Damage"
    its "MONDOH BAH-E DAMAGE"...and hearing that on the phone when you call and ask how everyone is fairing in cruces while your 600 miles north in montrose is priceless....

ahhh damn it Jerry...that also reminds me of when me and Doug beat him back home and the putrid odor emitting from the "licked clean" plates hidden under his bead and other things in that room was almost too much to handle. hell he hadn't been there in a week to fabreeze it every day....

ahhh but it reminds me of when everyone pissed, err...pitched, in on a bottle of Southern Comfort for lee....was that the same night i decided it would be a good idea to finish mowing the lawn at 2am and the neighbors asked Doug not to start his bronco that late at night....nahhh different night...

but then there was the time that Crystal Wash-n-banger IMed him under an alias screen name and he said "I have an athletic build and look sexy playing pool nekkid"....the pool table just wasn't the same after that....hmmm....there are quite a few stories revolving around that girl and her need for oral fixation....even if the receiving party hasn't showered after several days of working on ones bronco....

and then there was the freezing cold ass raining night that Doug shook his weener at Dustin to get him to fight....

i don't know weather to hate or love that house we lived in....i think it was too much of a party street...I'm the only one affiliated with that house that stayed in school...Doug come back after a couple year hiatus

EDIT: i almost forgot about that FHK girl that took a full shot of everclear cause we told her we would give her a case of beer(of which we only had 5)...them FHK ones are crazy
    Last edited by StevenAg03; 06-14-2005 at 09:28 AM.
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    its "MONDOH BAH-E DAMAGE"...and hearing that on the phone when you call and ask how everyone is fairing in cruces while your 600 miles north in montrose is priceless....
    Thank you for clarifying the spelling, I was at a loss as to how to spell like it is pronounced.

Now you're making me remenisce about good 'ol 1503 Austin. Had to burn the house down after we left you know, too much of a disgrace to the Muslims that owned it. I think it was all the porkin'.

(Isn't lee still on here occasionally)
    So you loose, I win!

dont know nor do i care...its what it was...i cant go back and change it...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500