Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Moving into the new shop

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    ... and your funny if you think my bronco only weighs 3000lbs...
    I was referring to my flat towing experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Shaggy
    well i got all the fab work on the hitch done... just running and getting some bolts and paint and it should be good... then i am gonna throw the stock steering on the dana 60 so that the tires go the same direction

froader03
    I'm game. should get off work a little before 5. gimmie a holler when you get a time figured out.

im game

gimme a call 361 460 1251

Shaggy
    well i just hooked it up to the truck and towed it around the block... seems to work good.... anyone have some tow lights i can borrow tonight when moving it with the tub on... i dont really feel like buying any and i dont want a ticket

Just get someone to follow you
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

just wire into the existing lights if they are still there, or HF has some cheapo trailer lights that would work combined with extension cord
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Shaggy
    no lights on the frame silly... body isnt on it and no wiring exists in the tub anymore.... im not gonna worry... i towed it to tsc and looked at their lights... too much money i can deal without any... it tows pretty good... just doesnt like dips durring turns all that much... the tires turn the wrong direction but a little gas and it pulls them back... may churp a little

Shaggy
    putting the body on at 6pm... so show up around 5:45pm please... the bronco is in the back yard so it wont be that hard... just lift and put it on there

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    no lights on the frame silly... body isnt on it and no wiring exists in the tub anymore.... im not gonna worry... i towed it to tsc and looked at their lights... too much money i can deal without any... it tows pretty good... just doesnt like dips durring turns all that much... the tires turn the wrong direction but a little gas and it pulls them back... may churp a little

this reminds me of douglas trying to flat tow the original bronco home from moab everytime he would turn, the bronco would go the other way and dougie would drag the damn thing for a while til someone told him about it.

i know not very many people are still around that were there or were even in the club then....but damn it was funny....almost as funny as that "blue mustang"
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

gives you a real appreciation for positive caster

Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    this reminds me of douglas trying to flat tow the original bronco home from moab everytime he would turn, the bronco would go the other way and dougie would drag the damn thing for a while til someone told him about it.

i know not very many people are still around that were there or were even in the club then....but damn it was funny....almost as funny as that "blue mustang"
    god you're cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

LFZ in Las Cruces, now I'm cool!
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

I towed a 6500 pound dually with a Draw Tite towbar from houston down to Kingsville and it held up fine. I later read the sticker and it said "only rated for 5000 pounds." Oops.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Shaggy
    thanks to John Brown, Matt Conlee, Jason Hensel, Eric and my neighbor we got it on there and it is in storage now