Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Moving into the new shop

froader03
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    this reminds me of douglas trying to flat tow the original bronco home from moab everytime he would turn, the bronco would go the other way and dougie would drag the damn thing for a while til someone told him about it.

i know not very many people are still around that were there or were even in the club then....but damn it was funny....almost as funny as that "blue mustang"
    my favorite part was when he stopped at highway cleanup in the bronco and proceeded to drive over the tow bar when it fell forward.

almost as funny as when he used the tree in your front yard to stop because he had no brakes. man that thing was a piece.

and the blue mustang cue. ***. I'd almost forgotten. funny stuff, man.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    that tree wasnt in my front yard...it was in the front yard of the last house on dexter accross from the park....i think there is even someone in the club that lives/lived down there now...he has a black early bronco....also so you know, me and zach farrington were riding with doug that night...he figured that he could just downshift enough to slow it down. well thats all well and good until you know that there was only 2 bolts holding the driveshaft to the rearend... ...also as soon as we hit, me and zach took off running back to the house. there was someone sitting in the front yard that we ran through. he was laughing his ass off. i guess it was loud enough that scott and that crew heard the noise and came driving down the street. i tell you what....its a night ill never forget...looked something like this...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by StevenAg03; 07-27-2005 at 11:35 PM.
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

The annonymous club member that lives there is Garret, with the kickass EB, and I will be moving in there this year.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

what does this infamous garret guy go by here...as you probably know i dont know who many of you are...and i hink he works at bus ops as well...along with the guy that drives the red SASed s10...both of them are drivers i believe...i dont know what they look like just seen the trucks there
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

His s/n is 73bronco. Yah, he works at bus ops. He probably wont be posting for awhile cause he's in Germany on a co-op or something of that sort.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

froader03
    what ever happened to zach farrington?

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by froader03
    what ever happened to zach farrington?
    Him and Stuart moved to Ca

ill be your pickup man
    Do you have my fan, Tate?
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

he graduated in may...last i talked to him he took his jeep to RJ in Colorado and Greg is going to use it as a demo for sema shows and the like...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

Shaggy
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89
    Do you have my fan, Tate?
    ya i'll bring it back tomorrow if that is ok

I find it hard to believe that your bronco weighs 7000 lbs. It's not like they have a massively beefy frame, heavy motor, etc. The frame is speghetti w/ the body off. 7000 lbs is the weight of a full-size truck w/ a diesel (1000lb motor). it doesn't add up unless there are some lead ingots in the doors next to the kilos of cocaine
    edit: I forgot about the 3000 lbs of rhino lining all over the thing
    Last edited by Graystroke; 07-28-2005 at 10:37 PM.

Shaggy
    last time i put it on the scale it was 7500 but it was loaded with tools and all that goodness

speaking of ingots. jimmy and i saw a truckload of alcoa aluminum ingots on our way to waco. id never seen that before and thought it was cool. its amazing how few of them it takes to make up 40,000lbs.

Shaggy
    i need a little help loading the last of the crap in my back yard into the bed of my truck... is bryan iron open on sundays?

No.