Thread: Stuff for sale

True Hollywood Stry

Stuff for sale

alright here is some of the stuff at home that i dont need anymore that maybe one of you all is interested in, i wil be coming to college station tuesday afternoon, so i can bring it then.

12 in flexalite electric fan- dimensions of shroud on fan 15 in tall, 13 1/2 in wide. looking at the summit mag it looks to flow somewhere around 1300 cfm and says is for 4 and 6 cyl motor under 200-250 hp. - $30

2 row radiator dimensions of whole radiator including brackets 28 1/2 in wide, 26 in tall, has recently had the drain valve replaced with a new one, been flushed, and the top and bottom have been resealed, also has built in tranny cooler- $10 bucks come on eric this fan and radiator would make a bad dood cooling system for ugly .

1- 35 swamper sx holds air good but has dry rot cracks, and has some tread a good spare, on a 15x10 aluminium wheel in decent condition, nothing to fancy bolt pattern 5 on 5.5, with a 4 in backspacing- 15 bucks

2 -15x7 5 on 5.5 wheels black centers, with chrome outer, kinda rusty on the chrome-$5 a piece or $ 8 for both

1- stock 78-79 front chrome bumper in very good condition with bumperettes, 15 bucks

and soon for sale -4 -15x10 in 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 4 inch backspacing steel wheels, that have been passed around the club more than jimmy 40 bucks

a set of four blue shock boots for a 6in bronco lift shock- free

let me know by like tomorrow night if you want ony of this stuff cause i will be leaving from home early tuesday morning.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 08-14-2005 at 09:36 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I'll take the fan, is it used? Do you have a part number I can look it up on summit with?

True Hollywood Stry
    it is used, about 3 years old prolly, but hasnt had alot of use, and it works fine. i looked all over it and cant see a part number, it looks exactly like the one picutred in the summit magazine except the flexalite logo plate on back of the motor is a blue flexalite logo, where as the new ones are silver. part number from summit is flx-120, oh and if it matters to you it is a puller fan.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

after thinking about it I think I'll just try the one I have for now. If it doesn't work, I'll check back with you and see if you still have it

you in town? Still want those speakers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    and soon for sale -4 -15x10 in 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 4 inch backspacing steel wheels, that have been passed around the club more than jimmy 40 bucks

you still got these?

True Hollywood Stry
    yeah but two are still mounted on my truck at home in south texas so it is the same deal as the tires.

your folks miss you
    Last edited by agjohn02; 10-17-2005 at 09:19 PM.

save 2 wheels for me that will fit the 44. nothing wheelable just for sitting in the shop
    and the chevy shackles
    Clayton Rollins '08
    210-863-1435
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 5.9
    1983 Waggy

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    if they dont get them kevin ill take two, but they should be back on the market in no more then 4 months
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901