Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Gypsy Wagon Summer

i need 8 lug. thanks though.

Shaggy
    in a couple weeks spend some time walking around the parking lot... im sure you could find some somewhere

AgDieseler
    John. I got these on ebay. Stroke of luck I guess. I have an extra one that I made as a pattern if you'd like to borrow it whenever you find a set. Basically, cut 3/8" depth off the bottom, and cut the feet even with the surrounding bracing. I cut out a 4.5"ish hole for the hub. It's all 'bout the Dremel.

I have two Gorilla lugs on each wheel, so the appropriate black covers are PVC glued in place on the center cap.

Gorilla lugs? I was gonna ask what you did lug-nut wise, since the later models with the screw on plastic lugnut covers were metric, but your earlier junk is standard.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

AgDieseler
    You can buy the fancy external thread lugs with in 9/16 - 18 thread on ebay. Gorilla lugs are lockuts that keep honest people from stealing by wheels 'n tars.

Shaggy
    some vice grips is all you need to get past them

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    some vice grips is all you need to get past them
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDieseler
    lockouts that keep honest people from stealing my wheels 'n tyres

how much did you end up paying for the center caps, david?

AgDieseler
    I paid $45 shipped. I also picked up an extra pair for an experimental/prototyping set for $20 shipped (I didn't want to screw up the nice four).

I think the factory wants $50 per cover!

AgDieseler
    Corbeau sport seats received, upholstered, and installed - muy comfortable. Pictures are pending.