Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Alto on Sunday

Shaggy
    i'll pull you

sldghmmr08
    Well my geog 305 prof is being a complete d*** and making me take my test on monday when it's scheduled for wednesday so looks like i might not get to go. I'm about to say just f*** it and go with yall.

Violentv8toy
    I'll be going saturday after 5pm. If anyone wants to ride and pitch in for gas and bring a 12 that would be cool. But on the trail my co-seat is taken. We'll be back 8-10pm sunday.

mario, i might try and catch a ride with you.
    i was going to bring the gf and drive my toycar but shes ditching me so i cant decide if i want to wheel my truck or just walk around aimlessly

Is anybody leaving later than 5 on saturday? If your leaving around 7-8 i wouldnt mind driving up then, if not ill just go sunday. This may be a stupid question but do i need to bring a tow strap or just borrow one if (when) i get stuck?

I'd bring one if you have one. There should be others that have one but never hurts to be prepared

I'll be bringing a couple spares just in case
    Cody Ainsworth || FTAC '05 || '91 YJ
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.
    www.Jeeps-Offroad.com || Pictures

Shaggy
    Quote Originally Posted by sldghmmr08
    Well my geog 305 prof is being a complete d*** and making me take my test on monday when it's scheduled for wednesday so looks like i might not get to go. I'm about to say just f*** it and go with yall.
    it is geog can it really be that hard

Shaggy
    Quote Originally Posted by 95discovery
    Is anybody leaving later than 5 on saturday? If your leaving around 7-8 i wouldnt mind driving up then, if not ill just go sunday. This may be a stupid question but do i need to bring a tow strap or just borrow one if (when) i get stuck?
    i havent told eric yet but we are not leaving will after 6:30 today cause i want my girlfriend to go and she isnt off till then.. so you can follow me if you want

Shaggy
    turns out i dont know if my girlfriend is gonna go so we might be leaving at 5

Quote Originally Posted by 95discovery
    This may be a stupid question but do i need to bring a tow strap or just borrow one if (when) i get stuck?
    Don't bring/by one with the metal hooks on the end, no one in this club will let you use it. They are hella dangerous.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

alright it looks like we (tate, his gf, and I) will be rolling out about 6:30. Anybody that wants to join up with us give me a call (number in profile)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    I'll be going up on sunday with everyone else because I spent money on Ag Kickoff tickets so why waste 'em but I'd like to camp out. If anyone wants a ride sunday I have an open spot if you don't mind yellow labs.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

73bronco
    I've got an open seat and will be leaving tonight with the 630 group if anyone wants to ride and pitch in a little for gas

Violentv8toy
    I don't feel like camping in the rain and I'll also be really tired after work. I still need to bleed my brakes and clean the trash out of the bed today. I will be leaving from MCDs at 6am or so on sunday. Garret, if you want a ride just pitch in a spot of gas. Give me a call. My toyota passenger seat isn't open though just to let you know.

Stone150
    hi im josh new member, i am going to try to go if my friends john and warren goso i can bum a ride with them, getting kind of broke since my computer crashed