Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Alto on Sunday

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Just as well full-sizes suck on tight trails, and wait til you get a big bodied rig in the rocks...say goodbye to rockerpanels and all. There's some vid's of guys with fullsizes including a burban' on offroad-tech.com, wheelin' in Moab on the slick rock and you can watch all the carnage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing full sizes at all, I'm just saying that every rig has it's strengths and weaknesses, just as small rigs do too.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Shaggy
    i say screw it... get whatever is cheap beat the crap out of it and then get something else... i have a fullsize... wouldnt mind having something smaller... i am gonna buy a jeep for the woman in the next year or so as she wants something to wheel just as bad as i want to wheel my bronco again

73bronco
    get an EB, I need someone to sell all my parts to!!!

Want my opinion? If i could do it all over again, I'm pretty sure I'd get an 85 extended cab yota or 4 runner if it was my only vehicle.

Why?

Still practical for college life... when moving back home you still can fit a bunch of ****.

Lightweight/small

Stock drivetrain holds up reasonably well to 35's with moderate wheeling.

Small enough to fit on trailers when someone has a spot.

Light enough that 1/2 tons can pull them well.

Good gas mileage.

Etc...

However, I still love the blazer, but I'm sure I would have love something else if it was my 1st.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    Want my opinion?
    I'm pretty sure we weren't given a chance to say no. For that I feel cheated!

If I had it to do all over again. I'd find a friend with a truck and wheel with him on occasion. Never get the bug to get my own truck, never dump money into a ****ter, and have lots more money to put down on a tow rig and trailer to pull around buddy's rig as well as 4 wheelers and boat with all the money I saved
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Them little Toyotas are tough trucks, but I'll just leave you with this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by 73bronco
    get an EB, I need someone to sell all my parts to!!!
    don't you happen to have a "spare?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

73bronco
    it just so happens that I do have a spare. It can be yours for a small fee of $250. Just needs a little TLC.