Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The yota thingy

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    flames are gay

and this comes from the guy with the glittery frame
    Last edited by RCcola55; 12-08-2005 at 10:26 PM.
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Quote Originally Posted by eight
    I had some flames one time. Then I sprayed them with a water hose and they left.
    been there done that, but mine required a little more than a fire hose, like a fire truck

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    flames are gay
    aww, come on, it'll fit right in with your glittery frame, lissa's grabber green, eric's paint by number toyota, and jordan's gay pride towel/soft top

Quote Originally Posted by eight
    I had some flames one time. Then I sprayed them with a water hose and they left.
    I learned a year or so ago that you should consider your wheeling day over after an under hood fire (rather than strand yourself even further up a trail after jerry-rigging a fix).
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

check out the dash on JR bronco buildup thread on pirate for brushed flames.
    Looks hard to do though, especially on that big a piece...paint it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

True Hollywood Stry
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    yeah, mine was a heavy duty long travel for the front of my truck, and he told me because of the size and weight that is was very hard to balance and shouldn't be used other than when in four wheel drive. So what do I do? Because of problems getting my rear driveshaft shortened (done at a local place), I threw the high angle in the back of my truck and drove around on it for 2 months. It vibrated some, but not anymore than the rest of my truck.

Now on the buggy I run those square drivehafts front and rear, and they work well. I've had the buggy up to 40-50 mph down some county roads back home, and they worked fine. wish I say the same about my steering. I've got mad death wobble
    Posted from kopecki's thread

you have mad death wobble, with a hydro assist setup? mine eliminated just about all or all of my death wobble that i had previous to the hydro assist setup. maybe you really dont have enough fluid capacity for the system to work correctly.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

well, the hydro assist came after that cross country trip (20+ miles each way), so I can't say if it cured it or not. Since I installed my hydro assist, I haven't had it on any roads besides the side steets near my house in bryan, and most of the time that was under 30mph. Up to those speeds, it seemed fine though. At the time of that trip, I also had a bent tie rod, and if you look at the buggy, you can see that the caster isn't the best either, so those were also contributing factors