Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 47 on the 25th

47 on the 25th

Nathan Pea****, the new pres of TX4WD is willing to host a group of us before their normal meeting on Sunday the 25th. Who is interested? I am thinking meet out there mid-morning, Sunday, say 10am.

Coop, perhaps this could be an official trip? If so, we would need to get some numbers together for Nathan so he would know if we need additional Trail leaders.

BTW, I am excited about their change in management and see a real future in BVORR and the relationship between the two clubs. I am planning on staying and meeting some of their members that afternoon. Their little get together (not sure if it is an acutal meeting) starts at 2.

Edit: that's hilarious that it bleeped his last name...
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

I'll be there, barring any unforeseen obstacles

yup, I'm there. earlier the better, it probably won't cool down much in the next 2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

we normally dont do trips on home game weekends since people usually have plans or have family it town.

this is what we had planned unless people dont want to

http://tamor.org/forums/calendar.php...=2005-10-9&c=1

Cool, we'll just keep this one small - experienced folks only. I think only Nathan is going so it needs to be a small group anyway.

Everyone that can, plan on going on the official trip on the 9th, as Coop mentioned. I am going to try & go to that one too, though it's the week before Clayton, so I may be a bit timid so I don't break anything last minute.
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti

Matt Conlee
    im down

i'll try this time...
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

since we're making this one "experienced folks only" andyone have room for a rider?

Violentv8toy
    i'll be there...

Stone150
    would go, but planned to go home that weekend, i guess i'll wait till the 9th

I may have an extra seat, if the fiancee is working and doesn't want to go

Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    since we're making this one "experienced folks only" andyone have room for a rider?
    just come. We had 2 stock ifs yotas last time I went and they had a great time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

and if you can't make it up, I can always ram you to the top, or use you as a new obstacle

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    just come. We had 2 stock ifs yotas last time I went and they had a great time.
    well if he's trying to limit the # of people that are going since we'll only have 1 trail leader, im not going to take my toycar out there just to park it every other obstacle and watch people climb it then take the bypass

i went this past sunday and did most stuff in my truck, but ended up riding with junior on the more difficult shat

Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    well if he's trying to limit the # of people that are going since we'll only have 1 trail leader, im not going to take my toycar out there just to park it every other obstacle and watch people climb it then take the bypass

i went this past sunday and did most stuff in my truck, but ended up riding with junior on the more difficult shat

Good call and I appreciate your understanding. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have even posted this, after talking to coop & re-reading Nathan's email about him being the only leader out there, I realized we need to minimize this trip. Sorry about that. The following weekend would be much better for a big group. Speaking of which, we need to start a thread on that - Coop?
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti