Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: new 07 tahoe

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    kinda up in the air on that one.....I like some of it, but not all of it. Just not as good of a look as the current style. I'm curious to what it will look like in suburban wheelbase.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    i like it but i think it looks a lot like the current expeditions...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

True Hollywood Stry
    oh gooorsh that thing has an ugly frontal view. the old ones look much better than that.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    yeah but it doesnt look quite as bad as the front of the new dodge trucks....they look like the new dakotas...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

I like the exterior. Tough looking! It's a combination of the current tahoe and pickup front clip. Harder lines than the current tahoe, but much softer than the pickups (which I don't think have been all that popular). My largest area of concern is the interior. I really like the current one, but the new one seems to be a lot like a Dodge, which I don't particularly like (one of my main reasons for not buying one). Suddenly white face gauges standard is not a good idea.

It looks like they have added even more controls to the steering wheel which is cool. Seems like other trucks have really lagged behind on that. It's probably one of the most missed features when I drive other vehicles. Usually all they have is cruise (if that), having radio controls is great.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Actaully, after finding more pictures of it, it doesn't look bad at all. Outside of a lot of wasted space on the sides, I like that to. Check our more info here: http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20089
    I like it with the buckets on the second row. Make the 3rd row much easier to use by adults.

It looks like the front clip of the Canyon or Colorado or whatever that gay pseudo-mini truck is called. Fugly. The rest of the body looks good, though.

Dave - have you driven a 05 or newer F-series truck? There are about twice as many buttons on the steering wheel as any Chevy I've seen...

I dont think the new interior looks like a dodge at all. I like the black guages and overall minimalist look

edit: wow that pic was big

No, I haven't driven a new F150, I was only searching for a 3/4 or more. I was mostly speaking to the center of the dash cluster/pod. Side by side, not so much.

man, looking at the high res version of that interior shot...gm really stepped up the quality of the interior components. The Center navigation/radio/everything else pod reminded me of a newer land rover.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

you know, the more I look at that thing, the better I like it. Looking at it in this picture, I bet that thing would look badass in Black.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fredo; 09-26-2005 at 04:14 PM.

I know what you mean. When the 03 trucks came out, I was pissed because I liked the 02 HD so much, but it grew on me. I think peak power is listed online (at 8 cyl), but I wonder what kind of highway MPG it gets (at 4 cyl). I really like that idea.

not to offend you david, but I still hate the way the 03-up pickups look. This front end is how they should have done it.

anyone know how that displacement on demand works? seems like it would be pretty negligable unless the valves deactivate. its still a pushrod valvetrain isnt it?