Thread: Looking for Coil Springs for 3" Jeep lift / Swaybar link disconnects

DRaf

Looking for Coil Springs for 3" Jeep lift / Swaybar link disconnects

Hello all ....
    I'm looking for a the front and rear Coil Springs that will fit on a 2002 Jeep Wrangler that are fit for a 3"lift. (4 in all) if someone has them or knows where i might be able to find them, let me know. Also i am looking for Sawybar link disconnects...possibly JKS?

watch pirate, thats were we picked up the lift for my sisters old tj. 3 inch coils and shocks for a 100 bucks. Or you could always go look for the junkyard in austin where the jeep is now and get it back

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Check texas4x4.org, that's where I get all my stuff. If you want new try quadratec or 4wheelparts, yes they're dickheads usually but hey, they got good prices. On a side note, if you do go and register at Pirate4x4, be careful not to post anything too newbish in the Jeep area or make sure your wearing your Flame suit. It gets pretty bad in there. I had to learn the hard way, but since then it's gotten even worse. Basically if you aren't running 60's, mog's, or rockwell's you will be flamed, it's all about hardcore to them.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

I've got all the parts you need. Too bad they'll still be on my Jeep for another year or so. Definitely go with JKS for the discos, they're adjustable so if you go higher you don't need new ones.

I know a guy over at Collins Bros. you might give them a call....ask for Rita!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by CheapJeep
    Check texas4x4.org, that's where I get all my stuff. If you want new try quadratec or 4wheelparts, yes they're dickheads usually but hey, they got good prices. On a side note, if you do go and register at Pirate4x4, be careful not to post anything too newbish in the Jeep area or make sure your wearing your Flame suit. It gets pretty bad in there. I had to learn the hard way, but since then it's gotten even worse. Basically if you aren't running 60's, mog's, or rockwell's you will be flamed, it's all about hardcore to them.
    there is the noob area...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    there is the noob area...
    You mean this one?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

yeah, try asking a Heep question there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Problem is, too many times somebody comes into the Jeep forum with a, "check out my super duper cool TJ, it's got a locker and 35"s," then the **** hits the fan and it starts a flame war. I am very familiar with the newb forum.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

then stay out of the forums, and surf the for sale area. If you have a question, ask it here, and if we can't answer it, then venture into pirate land. I've been on pirate for a long time, ey in the last three years have had very little in the way of posts. Why? Because I mostly just lurk, gleaning information from the good posts, and ignoring the flame fests. If I have a question, I try searching there, then ask here, and finally ask there if I still can't figure it out.

DRaf
    what is watch pirate .... and if someone could look for a deal on that stuff that would be prime

What is pirate? www.pirate4x4.com

Last edited by CRaSHnBuRN; 09-29-2005 at 05:37 PM.