Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Clayton Shakedown at 47? Dec 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Runner
    Anyway, I may not be able to make it, at least until later in the day.

exactly why i didnt call him, last time i called him and said we were coming nobody even went and i wasnt going to call him a million times changing the time..

but like tate said there are people out there so no big deal... but like steve said before he doesnt want people just showing up whenever they please

There's a 99% percent chance I won't make it tommorow. Feel free to stop by and help tommorow! Anyone know what time TSC opens up?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

8 AM normally, but tommorow is sunday, so I don't know if its the same

Quote Originally Posted by J Cooper
    exactly why i didnt call him, last time i called him and said we were coming nobody even went and i wasnt going to call him a million times changing the time..

but like tate said there are people out there so no big deal... but like steve said before he doesnt want people just showing up whenever they please
    I understand, butperhaps we should have let him know we were interested & would get back to him with times & numbers. Hear is Steve O's mobile 979) 226-1189
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

like i said i have more important **** to do than hold hands and play phone tag all week... im sorry but you now have both his numbers so if anyone is going to go give him a call

so's it awn or not? 2pm? are we meeting at mcd's again? someone give me a call and let me know when it gets finalized so i dont have to come to work to check the boards again. thanks.

ill be your pickup man
    i cant come, but i think LHOR was either there today or is coming tomorrow. DUnno, I saw a LHOR wagoneer on a trailer near northgate last night
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

So is this going down today? If it doesnt, can we go tomorow or tuesday? I dont think I'll be ready in time today so later would be better.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

It's off for today because nobody gave them a heads up. For future notice, they want at least a couple of days notice before we head out there.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Quote Originally Posted by davido
    It's off for today because nobody gave them a heads up. For future notice, they want at least a couple of days notice before we head out there.

EDIT: cooper is a stressed out *******

weak

C'mon Coop, really. It was pretty clear that at least I was planning on a Sunday trip since 12/6. You could have made the call but you clearly stated in this post that you weren't going to do it. I didn't have a problem with that at all. But now you post up that crap in #40? I'm not sure what's worse, your post or the conversation I had with Jason earlier today.

Jason has been following this thread enough to PM me about coming out yesterday instead (which my rig wasn't yet ready for), but yet said nothing about us needing to firm up plans for today. So when I finally get a hold of him by phone, he says that it's too late notice for today. That Steve was pissed at reading your thread (which I don't see why) and that they weren't going to just make themselves available for us at any time.

I hope Steve gets around to reading this post also. I haven't been that involved with going out there and I've never been the one to make any arrangements, but it doesn't seem that complicated. From here on out I'll assume that we need to give at least 48 hours notice before going out there. I would also expect that if we do this we will be given the same courtesy by being treated more like a client and less like someone that is burdening the operation out there.

It seems like every time I talk to Jason himself, he's pretty much willing to go whenever we want. Then crap like this comes up. all of a sudden it's like pulling teeth to wheel out there and I can't for the life of me figure out why it's so complicated all of a sudden. So Steve, if you read this, please let us know what the rules are for scheduling something out there.

When can we schedule an outing?
    When can't we schedule an outing?
    How far in advance so we need to schedule an outting?
    Who do we need to contact to schedule an outing?
    What email addresses or phone numbers can we use to contact said person?
    How much is it for club members to come out to the property?*
    How much is it for others to come out to the property?
    Who can come out to the property?
    Who is not allowed at the property?
    What do we need in the way of a guide once we're on the property?
    What else do you need from our end, short term or long?

* - The reason I ask this is because I heard something about the club getting money back from our attendance. I'm not sure how that's tracked or why. If it would be easier, we could just provide a member list twice a year to indicate who is a member. That way, it would be $ off on the front-end without any tracking.

I think that's about it. I would like to solidify the lines of communication to avoid any drama in the future. This is supposed to be fun for all involved. I like the idea of wheeling locally, but if I/we are not wanted out there, then someone please let me know and I will make other plans.

If someone would like to contact me directly regarding this, you can reach me at davido at highlift dot com.

Regards.
    Last edited by davido; 12-12-2005 at 01:05 AM.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

your right i should stop studying and not be worrying about contacting all the people in clayton to make sure we have access to lands on our real trip, or be trying to get t-shirts and food for the trip so that 4 or 5 people can go out to 47 for a couple hours.

and your right me asking why a statement like "weak" is suppost to mean is completely wrong and uncalled for.

give me a break, i dont understand why everything has to be on me or my fault if something doesnt happen... i believe im going way beyond my call of duty with all the **** i have to do. this seems like a PR thing, from now on Brandon can handle scheduling with 47. cause i dont have the time to mess with it.

yes i didnt call, im sorry. we have established that i did not call in time in time... but the last time i talked to jason he pretty much said just let steve know like a day ahead of time so he can swing by some time and unlock the gate... guess i was mistaken.... i am sorry

so everyone hate me and say whatever you want... lets here it.

cause man 4-5 people going to 47 is way more important tha that Clayton trip im working on.

by the way a couple of us made $100 for the club yesterday to go towards the clayton trip.

if people want **** done step up.

all i am is a representative of the club, i can not hold everyones hand and do everything for everyone.

....and apparently you talk to both jason and steve and have his cell phone...

why couldnt anybody else call?

Quote Originally Posted by davido

When can we schedule an outing?
    When can't we schedule an outing?
    How far in advance so we need to schedule an outting?
    Who do we need to contact to schedule an outing?
    What email addresses or phone numbers can we use to contact said person?
    How much is it for club members to come out to the property?*
    How much is it for others to come out to the property?
    Who can come out to the property?
    Who is not allowed at the property?
    What do we need in the way of a guide once we're on the property?
    What else do you need from our end, short term or long?
    and thank you david.. this is all stuff i have no clue about either.

i am as in the dark about this place as everyone else is... and all this information would be nice for the future.