Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: BVORP/47 March 26

lowballing someone
    where did you roll, was it on the creek bed? and on another note one hell of a weekend to bad i had to cut out early, stupid calc tests
    Last edited by colman; 03-27-2006 at 02:08 AM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Hell Yeah David!! Did it have anything to do with your steering like you had been talking about?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Nope. Thank god. I actually avoided that drop yesterday just because I didn't want to tempt fate. This was a much softer landing.

I was heading down into the creek. It was the other place that I almost rolled two weeks ago. There was a log across the creek and this week I tried to hug up closer to it. Last time, I started to roll but the cage just slid down the log and the rear came back down. This time, the log broke and over I went. Doh! It was slow though, I just hung there from my lap belt trying to keep a finger over the leaking breather holes. I guess I need to put lines on those if I'm going to continue to be stupid.

I definitely need to figure something out on my steering though. It's really slow. I may have all but killed my pump. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it sure needs more flow.

I would appreciate it if anyone that has pics or video of it email them to me directly at davido at highlift.com. Thanks guys for the quick work on the recovery effort.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Hey Steven do you have any way to get that vid you took to me?
    yea, but i have to get it from erin first, its on her camera, ill let you know when i get it. It should be small enough to send through email.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapJeep
    bastid. I was really wanting to go to that. How was it?
    It was a good time. Micky and the motor cars were badass, and fowler put on a good show. We chilled on his bus a little while before he played, which = free booze, and my gf's bro paid for everything else, so I had a great time. The evening ended by me tracking down my gf's overly inebriated ass in a random chicks house after he ran from me cause he thought I was a cop.

here are a few more pics from out there
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Tommy Matheaus '06
    210-323-2546
    2004 F-140 4x4 DD
    1990 F-150 4x4 in the works
    1992 Jeep Cherokee basterdized

Quote Originally Posted by davido
    Nope. Thank god. I actually avoided that drop yesterday just because I didn't want to tempt fate. This was a much softer landing.

I was heading down into the creek. It was the other place that I almost rolled two weeks ago. There was a log across the creek and this week I tried to hug up closer to it. Last time, I started to roll but the cage just slid down the log and the rear came back down. This time, the log broke and over I went. Doh! It was slow though, I just hung there from my lap belt trying to keep a finger over the leaking breather holes. I guess I need to put lines on those if I'm going to continue to be stupid.

I definitely need to figure something out on my steering though. It's really slow. I may have all but killed my pump. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it sure needs more flow.

I would appreciate it if anyone that has pics or video of it email them to me directly at davido at highlift.com. Thanks guys for the quick work on the recovery effort.

How's the cage holding up?

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    That pic of Robert sliding down the hill cracks me up. I turned around and all I saw was him following me down...
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun
    How's the cage holding up?

Very well thanks. The flop in Clayton bent one bar, mainly because it hit a protruding rock and absorbed all of the shock. I don't think anything happened to it this weekend. I feel really safe in it. The lap belts held perfectly. I didn't hit my noggin' on the overheads. Happy indeed.

I did snapp off a weld on the front end hoop though. It was part that I had grinded down flat, so it's not a big deal. It will weld back together. No hood damage, again.

On the flip side of that, I managed to snap the DOM on my front anti-wrap bar. I'm still dumbfounded by that one. But I can rebuild it. I have the technology.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Ben97XJ
    Here is the video of Davido's rollover recovery.
    Rollover

Better quality if you download it.