Thread: Body Parts

Body Parts

Ok folks - me and a tree had a little run-in (long story), and I am going to be needing some new body parts. A right fender, a hood, a headlight, and the strip of sheetmetal under the grille. I know junkyards where I can get these parts in Dallas, and I am sure there are places in Houston, but are there any closer places?? I am probably going to look for them in white to avoid any paint work. It's not like there is a lack of white 92-96 ford trucks. Hell my hood and the other little strip might have better paint than what I had. Anyways, if anyone knows of anything to do with this, including the actual body work, please let me know. Thanks.
    Seth

Oh yeah I am going to need a new winshield as well. At least it was cracked already. I am sure there is a good glass place in town, just who has a good price/quality balance.
    Seth

Flem is the junkyard guru in the DFW area, I think he goes once a week, he might be able to help out. Seriously flem, why don't you get a part time job at a junkyard? That would be sweet, have an inside man...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

AgDieseler
    Highway 6 has a very organized yard. I think they have a lot of stuff that will fit your truck too.

highway 6, is that the name of the place? Where are they on 6? They listed etc.?
    Seth

AgDieseler
    it is actually located on 6 just south of tabor road. 778-1558