Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: TCC IV Pics

Renegade
    Yes that was in the river. Yas the game warden showed up while me and my buddy were drinking beer sitting on the bank. Yes my buddy is a minor, and yes we were almost in deep sh**. (I was wondering what handcuffs feel like for a moment). But apparently that section of the river is actually private property. The game warden explaned to me that I was not actually breaking that law, I was only trespassing. For some reason people in west texas dont use signs or fences, you are just supposed to know what is public land and what isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    (I was wondering what handcuffs feel like for a moment).
    Just FYI, they hurt. As far as I know they only ticket you anyway, at least for the public waterways thing. The providing alcohol to a minor could be more serious but I consider it more of a community service
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

There is no public land. At lest for driving on.

yep, in TX private land doesn't have to be posted...so you have to assume it's private unless you know otherwise.
    In a lot of other states (CO for one) land can't be considered private unless it's posted
    The riverbottom is not private property--you probably crossed private property to get to it--but being in the river with your vehicle is a statutory deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

tresspassing is a pretty big deal as well if the land owner will prosecute you. I doubt they would out there but i got busted for that on a 4-wheeler and it can get pretty bad if the guy is a ***** about it.

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    We talked to the gamewarden while I was home and he said they are cracking down on the 4 wheelers. If they catch some one riding on the roads with one, they will go back and see if they claimed ag exemption on the sales tax. If they did, they will bust them for that, whick includes a hefty fine, then they will loose the exemption and have to pay it back, then get the ticket for riding the atv on the road. This has cut down on the little turds hot roddin around our area. They know most of the farmers who ride them to check fields and cattle, and leave them alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    yep, in TX private land doesn't have to be posted...so you have to assume it's private unless you know otherwise.
    In a lot of other states (CO for one) land can't be considered private unless it's posted
    The riverbottom is not private property--you probably crossed private property to get to it--but being in the river with your vehicle is a statutory deal
    The game warden said that it was an unusual deal but the river botom was actually private property. He said that if I had had permission from the owner it would have been perfectly legal for me to drive up and down that section as much as I wanted.

True Hollywood Stry
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    if you have xp just highlight all the pics right click, send to, mail recipient, auto resize, drag and drop into new folder... you can do a lot this way really fast
    Just had my first chance to use this, it was awesomely easy...
    Thanks Tate....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.