Thread: 2005 tacoma

Hybrid View

2005 tacoma

2005 toyota tacoma prerunner access cab
    4 cylinder, 5 speed, 8k miles, $17000 (a little under blue book)

holy ****, you're just cashing out on toyota eh?

Shaggy
    why the hell did you buy it if you were gonna sell it so soon... i dont understand you people

I've had it over a year, its not like I bought it yesterday. I also bought it when I was making alot more money, and before I got engaged and decided buying a house was better than renting. Yeah, I could keep it, and continue making payments on it, but why? I want to get myself completely out of debt, and stop having to worry if I can make ends meet.

at this point my plan is to sell the buggy and the tacoma, pay off my credit cards, and use the left over money to find me a older stock 4x4 (most likely a toyota pickup) to use as a daily driver, and buy it with cash. Then in a few years when I have graduated and feel I can afford it, I'll buy a tow rig and build me a new rig that fits what I want

Why not buy a truck that can tow decently now, they arent that expensive. All you need is a fullsize half ton or if you're feeling crazy, a 3/4 ton.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"