Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Oh no poor pigpen!

And coop, I believe at this point it is the Spocker.

More like a severe reaming!

AgDieseler
    You don't have to add sulfur to your tank. There are plenty of petroleum based additives. Stanadyne blue is probably the most popular. No additive will likely lead to a lower pump life, but won't do anything to the hard components.

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55
    after listening to limball today i feel a little better about the prices, due to the fact that if u think about it 25 years ago before most of us were around there was a crisis and gas was $1.70 ,
    when i started driving gas was like $0.73

I read somewhere that the return on investment was extremely low for exxon. They may have had record profits, but they had record investments.

switch majors to petroleum engineering if you feel the oil companies make too much.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cooper
    when i started driving gas was like $0.73
    meaning if that trends continue it should go back down, but i doubt we will ever see it below $1.75 for as long as we live
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

exxon just paid a retired president 400 mil. thats a bit redicilous. thats alot of price gouging to come up with that kind of mulah

Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    exxon just paid a retired president 400 mil. thats a bit redicilous. thats alot of price gouging to come up with that kind of mulah

he has frank beamer neck

Quote Originally Posted by robertf03
    he has frank beamer neck

Now I am not the best looking guy in the entire world (damn you jimmy brune) I would rather look like me and be broke, than to look like that and have any amount of money.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    he was paid that much it was a pension earned over 40 years of stock and hes not getting it all at once, ya its seems a bit ridiculus but there are many poeple make that kind of cash doing a lot less. A rod?
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Renegade
    Holy S**T Gas has goe up like 30 cents overnight here in galveston to like 2.95! My next tank of gas is going to be like $98, and that really sucks when you get 11mpg in town! I need a diesel. No matter how expensive it gets, 25mpg rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Holy S**T Gas has goe up like 30 cents overnight here in galveston to like 2.95! My next tank of gas is going to be like $98, and that really sucks when you get 11mpg in town! I need a diesel. No matter how expensive it gets, 25mpg rocks.
    Whoa, easy on the 25mpg gallon... I mean diesels are great and all, but not even Jesus can get that kinda mileage.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

My brother followed a brand new Dodge Cummins dually that a friend was driving from Austin to Dallas a few weekends ago, in his brand new F350 SRW Powerstroke. They were driving 75-80 almost all the way, but neither hit the gas any harder than the other. My brother got 13 mpg and the Dodge got 20.

Renegade
    My cousins new megacab cumminis gets over 22mpg at 75mph and still gets around 16 while towing his sisters car on a dual axle trailer. The cummins are supposed to get better and better as they put on miles up to about the 50,000 mile mark. If you add a good power system such as a banks big hoss. It is possible to reach the upper 20's on the highway, with the cummins anyway.

My cousins new megacab cumminis gets over 22mpg at 75mph and still gets around 16 while towing his sisters car on a dual axle trailer. The cummins are supposed to get better and better as they put on miles up to about the 50,000 mile mark. If you add a good power system such as a banks big hoss. It is possible to reach the upper 20's on the highway, with the cummins anyway.
    I've never heard of a cummins getting over 24 and I used to spank it on TDR alot. More power to you though, I was just trying to bring the whole diesels get xx mileage back down to earth.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

bullsh!t
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!