Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Krew Kab Klogger

I hope the pipe rack and flashing yellow light stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

BTW, I hope this is the part where karl ponies up $35 and actually becomes a member of the club. Come on, you saved at least that much by making your own "wheel adapters". There's probably that much in change floating around in the seats of your various vehicles. Sell a motorcycle, sell some guns, stand on the corner and collect money for "Karl's holiest of holes foundation", do what you gotta do, but please to god part with the $35.

The time has come karl!
    Last edited by jerryg79; 04-11-2005 at 06:49 AM. Reason: More elaboration on the extent of karl's joodealityness
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    you could definitely pick up some 18 year old vaidor whores in that baby, all you need now is some Zanex!!!
    what do u think we did after we got it finished.

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    what do u think we did after we got it finished.
    Sexually Harassed some 13 year old hispanic boys
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    BTW, I hope this is the part where karl ponies up $35 and actually becomes a member of the club. Come on, you saved at least that much by making your own "wheel adapters". There's probably that much in change floating around in the seats of your various vehicles. Sell a motorcycle, sell some guns, stand on the corner and collect money for "Karl's holiest of holes foundation", do what you gotta do, but please to god part with the $35.
    The time has come karl!
    Karl and Davido once had a money ****ting contest, they both **** money you know. It was close, but since Karl had eaten a big breakfast that day he nosed him out, to which Whitney replied, "I think that Karl guy is gay..." How about this Karl, sell some crap on ebay that your brother got for free...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

AgDieseler
    Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    ...How about this Karl, sell some crap on ebay that your brother got for free...
    Zero to sixty in ten seconds!

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    Sexually Harassed some 13 year old hispanic boys
    Hey he consented to it. Karl was trying to hook up with pregnat chic again.

That truck has so much whitetrash dna in grained in it the chics just can not keep away from it.
    Last edited by fbronco86; 04-11-2005 at 11:05 AM.

fbronco86
    I am bring this thread back up for the clayton trip

Karl what do we need to do to this rig

1. Pull front end and install 3.55 gears

2. Put rear end back in with 3.55 gears

3. Rear brake line replace

4. Drive Shalf u-joints

5. Kustom Paint

6. I know I am missing some things

Is he going to put his trailer winch on it or is it not powerful enough for the klogger?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    Is he going to put his trailer winch on it or is it not powerful enough for the klogger?

yeah is in line too. 6000lbs and we got a snatch block

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    8000 lbs, plus SNATCH(I like that word) block, I will try to type up what all I need to do with the truck, trailer, and tow vehicle tomorrow.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02
    8000 lbs, plus SNATCH(I like that word) block, I will try to type up what all I need to do with the truck, trailer, and tow vehicle tomorrow.

Well I am going to assume things are going ok for you since you are still alive after we tried to kill you this weekend. Karl and touch his toes with his head he found this out this past weekend.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    Well I am going to assume things are going ok for you since you are still alive after we tried to kill you this weekend. Karl and touch his toes with his head he found this out this past weekend.

hey mike...since translator.com doesnt have a east texas babble to english option, do you think you could do the honors?
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    hey mike...since translator.com doesnt have a east texas babble to english option, do you think you could do the honors?

I think frick is using my account to write things haha

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    I think what Mike is trying to say is, while attempting to stand my deer stand up this weekend (it blew over in the storm, pinche rita!) 4 of us where pushing on it, someone yelled its rolling, get out from under it, to which I replied "wha" which would have been followed with a "t?" if the stand had not come down on me. Don't worry, my head broke its fall. For those that know me, I am not flexible, but somehow managed for my head to touch my toes. When it happened as I was heading for the ground I was thinking, and this is how I get decapitated (spelling?)
    Anywho work has these neat little pills called "Back-Quell" 50% wicked strong pain medicine(probably morphine or something non addictive) and 50% caffine, so every morning I pop a couple of those and I feel like a puppy with two peters!
    Hopefully, the man will quit working my ass to death and I will start some crap on the kogger, until then whenever you see rebar think of me!
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette