Mandatory
    1. Install rear Axle
    2. Install and bleed brakes on rear axle
    3. Remove/change gears in front axle from 3.00 to 3.55, w/ new u-joints
    4. load cooler
    Optional
    1. Check if heater works
    2. Install 2nd row suburban seating in bed
    3. Remove 8000 lbs winch from trailer and make something to hold it on the Klogger
    4. Fix radio/CB, right now they are just jammed in the dash
    5. Get working headlights/brake lights
    6. Install some new dents

Things to do on the F250
    1. Turn front rotors (they got a warp)
    2. Fix brake controller (short somewhere)
    3. Fix reverse lights, so I can get it inspected

Things to do on the Trailer
    1. Remove winch for above mentioned reason
    2. Possible install some lights on the trailer

Here we go!
    Last edited by KrazyKarl02; 10-26-2005 at 09:40 PM.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    I got the axle under it today, there was a busted brake line I had to fix too. So now it is back to setting on 4 wheels. I still need to fill the diff with fluid and bleed the brakes.
    -Karl
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02
    I got the axle under it today, there was a busted brake line I had to fix too. So now it is back to setting on 4 wheels. I still need to fill the diff with fluid and bleed the brakes.

We need pics

Mike came in and help me this weekend. We got a lot done on the klog. I finished putting the 9" rear back in, it now has 3.55's instead of the 3.00's. Had to put some new brake lines on. I put new u-joints in too. Mike, The unofficial god of all things TTB, took apart the front axle. I finished the rear just in time to see him grinding the heads off the bolts that held the TTB differential in. The bolts were so rusted a socket would not grab them, I knew I should have bought a metrinch!
    One of the bolts we hammered a metric socket on and then used about 2 feet of extensions and a pipe to try to get loose. The result was the bolt snapping and the pipe flying back at Mike knocking him square in the eye. He went down faster than a girl in pharmeceutical sales. He laid on the ground for about 5 minutes in the fetal position, while I kept asking hm if he was ok. Luckily he still had another eye and was able to continue working. Seriously though there is a clear straight bruise on his face from where the pipe tagged him.
    Got the 3.55's in and discovered my front drive shaft sucks, it is all ragged out, so I will need a new one of those. We took it for a test drive and discovered the carb was jacked up from months of no use, so Mike called upon the Ford gods and we rebuilt it. It runs like a champ, it will spin the 38's if you power brake it enough.....
    We also removed the front bumper and started work on a box frame winch mount combo.
    Should be all ready for Clayton. I guess the Ford works in mysterious ways.
    -Karl
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Oh, I would also like to add that surprisingly JB Weld was not used at all during the entire weekend.
    -Karl
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Shaggy
    I have quite a selection of driveshafts if you want to see if i have one for you

Check it out if you would, If not there is one on Ebay right now.
    -Karl
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

fbronco86
    Mike came in and help me this weekend. We got a lot done on the klog. I finished putting the 9" rear back in, it now has 3.55's instead of the 3.00's. Had to put some new brake lines on. I put new u-joints in too. Mike, The unofficial god of all things TTB, took apart the front axle. I finished the rear just in time to see him grinding the heads off the bolts that held the TTB differential in. The bolts were so rusted a socket would not grab them, I knew I should have bought a metrinch!
    One of the bolts we hammered a metric socket on and then used about 2 feet of extensions and a pipe to try to get loose. The result was the bolt snapping and the pipe flying back at Mike knocking him square in the eye. He went down faster than a girl in pharmeceutical sales. He laid on the ground for about 5 minutes in the fetal position, while I kept asking hm if he was ok. Luckily he still had another eye and was able to continue working. Seriously though there is a clear straight bruise on his face from where the pipe tagged him.
    Got the 3.55's in and discovered my front drive shaft sucks, it is all ragged out, so I will need a new one of those. We took it for a test drive and discovered the carb was jacked up from months of no use, so Mike called upon the Ford gods and we rebuilt it. It runs like a champ, it will spin the 38's if you power brake it enough.....
    We also removed the front bumper and started work on a box frame winch mount combo.
    Should be all ready for Clayton. I guess the Ford works in mysterious ways.
    Good times where had. We need pics karl

fbronco86
    This was some of the weekend fun. Then I got a black eye. Everyone at work thinks I got beat up so I used the old line you should see the other guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Got some shat done today, I fixed the F250's brakes (turned rotors and new pads, the biggest challenge was convincing the idiots at O'reilly's that they could turn the rotors) I also changed the oil.

Figured out what was wrong with my brake controller, the dumba$$ who had the truck before me wired the brake wire into the center pin on the trailer connector (this is supposed to be for 12 volt supply to the trailer) fixed that and mounted the controller up, works like a champ

I also cut the winch off my trailer, now I need to weld it to my square tube I will use for a reciever hitch. Probably do that tomorrow, as it is getting dark and cold and I have some night life to go see in Beaumont tonight. I am also going to weld the above front box/bumper in tomorrow.

Then it should be ready, except for the front drive shaft. I ordered a good used one from ebay, but it has not come in. If not I will just run the one it has, though it will make some noise. Oh I might also look at mounting the suburban seat.
    -Karl
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

fbronco86
    Got some shat done today, I fixed the F250's brakes (turned rotors and new pads, the biggest challenge was convincing the idiots at O'reilly's that they could turn the rotors) I also changed the oil.

Figured out what was wrong with my brake controller, the dumba$$ who had the truck before me wired the brake wire into the center pin on the trailer connector (this is supposed to be for 12 volt supply to the trailer) fixed that and mounted the controller up, works like a champ

I also cut the winch off my trailer, now I need to weld it to my square tube I will use for a reciever hitch. Probably do that tomorrow, as it is getting dark and cold and I have some night life to go see in Beaumont tonight. I am also going to weld the above front box/bumper in tomorrow.

Then it should be ready, except for the front drive shaft. I ordered a good used one from ebay, but it has not come in. If not I will just run the one it has, though it will make some noise. Oh I might also look at mounting the suburban seat.
    Night life in beaumont huh. You going to wild bills

fbronco86
    This came from work like this for Karl. I guess his co-workers know something that we dont.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    This came from work like this for Karl. I guess his co-workers know something that we dont.
    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

I think Mike is trying to be funny again. He is implying that my co-workers wrote that crap on the truck.... but what really happened is Louis's brother Jose wrote that on there. I might add the felatio portrait was quite good, I think he might have some experience with that up close, if you know what I mean.... Mike is just jealous, you see no one will right things like that on his EB. It's just implied if you own an EB you are obviously homo gay.
    -Karl
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

fbronco86
    Karl has alot of pics to post on this. The pictures will explain alot.

This weekend we took the cab off and put the crew cab on. I did some kustom body slamming on this truck to make the body sit lower on the frame. It looks pretty sweet.

We also have a 302 FI motor to go in place. If karl would buy my dana 60 from me it would be pimp.

The name has changed

"Krew Kab Klogger"