Thread: Dana 44/XJ Parts

Threaded View

briguyXJ

Dana 44/XJ Parts

So, sadly enough, I'm getting rid of my XJ. Yes, after all the time I spent, lifting it, etc. So anyway, I now have some parts I don't need anymore. Don't worry, I'm moving on to a better vehicle ('68 Ford Bronco, Whoop!). Here's what I would like to get rid of. I'm giving y'all first pickins before I go onto ebay or something.

Dana 44 out of a Jeep Cherokee - this has been sand blasted and repainted the diff. cover has been repaired, but I also have a heavy duty Poison Spyder diff. cover that is available. I have the parts for the drum brakes, but I was in the middle of a disc brake conversion. I have disc brakes from a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Dana 35 rearend (backing plate, etc.) The backing plates have been machined to fit the Dana 44.

unused 4.56 gears and master install kit for a Dana 44 rearend and for a Dana 30.

unused XJ long arms and t-case support plate, they don't include the upper control arms

unused XJ gas tank skid plate

unused steering box support brace

unused, unpainted rocker panel skids from Protofab. This is a pretty neat design that has been out for a little over a month.

Shock conversion brackets (converts engine compartment shock mount from pin to bar style).

I don't have a digital camera, but if anyone wants to see pics, I could probably use my roommate's.

If you want something give me an offer and we'll go from there. (979) 739-8887. I'm currently in San Antonio, but I'm coming to College Station this weekend (in route to pick up my Bronco at Gilmer).
    Last edited by briguyXJ; 04-25-2006 at 07:58 PM.