Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vehicle Registration

My truck was registered to my mom's address in Corpus Christi but she is fixing to move and my registration is up for renewal. The county people said I need to re-register it in Brazos county, which I will go ahead and do now since my mom is moving anyway. I got it inspected in Kingsville, which is in a different county than Corpus and they didnt think twice about it, but both counties are non-smog.

I do know that when I changed my address with my insurance company from Corpus to CS, my rate went down $50. That made me giggle.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

True Hollywood Stry
    same here, im registered as driving my old bronco as a dd, and my white one as a primary in college station, and the difference from flopping the two, and moving them to cs, saved me enough that i pay as much as if i was just driving my white bronco, and didnt have the old one insured, with back homes prices.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    same here, im registered as driving my old bronco as a dd, and my white one as a primary in college station, and the difference from flopping the two, and moving them to cs, saved me enough that i pay as much as if i was just driving my white bronco, and didnt have the old one insured, with back homes prices.
    mommy my head hurts
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

They have to charge more in corpus to cover the higher rate of uninsured drivers. What is it 70% or so?

Thats what I figured too. I need to take pigpen back to kingsville to get inspected, the little mexican garages there are much more lenient that anywhere is B/CS. Thats one thing I like about that town.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

... reminds me my inspection went out in march
    oops

Quote Originally Posted by eight
    They have to charge more in corpus to cover the higher rate of uninsured drivers. What is it 70% or so?

*** that sounds about right.
    my insurance is only like $30/month or something like that

but thats just liability.

guess it will be more once i get a real vehicle. but ill be 25 in 4 months so fuuuuuck it

I pay about $680 on the dodge and $200 on the jeep, but that's with compensation (theft, hail, deer, anything but an accident of my fault) and uninsured driver on both.

Shaggy
    i just got new insurance today... mine expired last night at midnight and since my sister has had so many wrecks they wouldnt let us renew... mine is complete full coverage and is 107$ a month... best i could get with having the claim on the bronco 3 years ago