Thread: Deer Lease Equipment! Must go CHEAP!

BeachJeepin

Deer Lease Equipment! Must go CHEAP!

I figured I'd give ya'll first dibs on this stuff.....

Okay my girlfriend family's deer lease of 13,000+ acres (San Diego, TX, near Alice) is being subdivided and sold. So, 20+ years of blinds, feeders, vehicles, mobile homes, etc must be sold. Cheap and fast.

We have about 27 blinds, all in very good condition. If you buy the mount beneath the blind, we'll throw in the blind for free. These will be sold for $100-$150

We also have about 30 feeders, most with new mechanisms and solar panels. Some are crank-down, others are just regular feeders with leg extensions. I don't have a price on these yet.

There is also a early 90's suburban, 4wd, joey bed in the back, hunting pod on the roof and feeder in the front.

I will get back to you guys on this with more information once i get more. More than likely i will setup a website with pictures, prices and instructions.

Start getting ready because i'm sure these will go fast.

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachJeepin
    I figured I'd give ya'll first dibs on this stuff.....

Okay my girlfriend family's deer lease of 13,000+ acres (San Diego, TX, near Alice) is being subdivided and sold. So, 20+ years of blinds, feeders, vehicles, mobile homes, etc must be sold. Cheap and fast.

We have about 27 blinds, all in very good condition. If you buy the mount beneath the blind, we'll throw in the blind for free. These will be sold for $100-$150

We also have about 30 feeders, most with new mechanisms and solar panels. Some are crank-down, others are just regular feeders with leg extensions. I don't have a price on these yet.

There is also a early 90's suburban, 4wd, joey bed in the back, hunting pod on the roof and feeder in the front.

I will get back to you guys on this with more information once i get more. More than likely i will setup a website with pictures, prices and instructions.

Start getting ready because i'm sure these will go fast.
    I am interested in some feeders

yeah...i might take a feeder

savvyaggie
    feeders

chevsu
    i might take some feeders and blinds.

BeachJeepin
    ok here's the link to most of the blinds and feeders... hopefully i'll get more things on there soon...

HUNTING EQUIPMENT
    Last edited by BeachJeepin; 05-01-2006 at 02:48 PM.

BeachJeepin
    ok so is anybody seriously interested? I will be making a trip over there this weekend, so let me know if you want me to bring back anything... and if so, does anybody have a light trailer (like a golf cart trailer) i could use to bring back some feeders?

chevsu
    how much for hog trap?

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachJeepin
    ok so is anybody seriously interested? I will be making a trip over there this weekend, so let me know if you want me to bring back anything... and if so, does anybody have a light trailer (like a golf cart trailer) i could use to bring back some feeders?
    30-300 bucks is a pretty good range in price. Let me know what you want for each one so dad and I can get a better handle on this.

Thanks

BeachJeepin
    Heavy gauge wire on steel tubing, 55 gallon feeder, swinging trap door.
    $250.00 with the Automatic Barrel Feeder on top.

BeachJeepin
    we have a couple more like Equator, those are less than 1 yr old, and have solar panels.. those will go for $300. If it's a regular feeder with an updated digital mechanism and solar panels those will go for about $150 i think... The price varies with condition... Let me know if there are any you're interested in. would be better if i priced them individually?

BeachJeepin
    check out the page, i've updated it...

http://people.tamu.edu/~brandonmcnallen/lease.htm

BeachJeepin
    the absolute last day to purchase anything is this sunday (may14)