Thread: anyone driving thru kemah soon?

lowballing someone

anyone driving thru kemah soon?

anyone going between the kemah area and bcs over the next few weeks, i bought my little brother a better tool box for his truck for a graduation present and have to get it, or even from kemah to the west side of houston(gessner and memorial) would be great i'd be willing to pay in beer or gas money or even some cheap wine if thats your thing. thanks
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Sucko. I was on Woodway on Saturday and in Kemah on Sunday (in my truck). I would have been able to do it. Good luck.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

I can pick it up if the person can hold on to it until next week...probably wednesday. I'm coming up to CS late thursday night and I don't have anywhere to keep it until then.
    BDR

lowballing someone
    that sounds great, i just called the guy so i will let you know when i hear back from him about directions, probably friday, so for compensation do you want a case of beer, a cheap cigar, a hug maybe or some gas money. let me know, thanks
    Last edited by colman; 05-02-2006 at 08:17 PM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come