Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hydro-Assist Problems

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02
    taper, plug, bottoming, NPT? i think not!
    You've probably got it wrong, you know thats a M.E. you're talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    yeah, at this point you may be sitting out in a apartment complexes parking lot tapping it considering I won't have a shop in about a week.

As for the job, get off your but and get it yourself I saw you application floating around, but no one will say anything. Supposedly we're going to hire a bunch of people, so we're fully staffed. Have you tried calling back up there and talking to the manager yet? Thats your best bet.
    eh, I'll be doing it in wills, soon to be mine, garage

And no, haven't called the manager back yet. I've been busy applying to **** left and right, once I get all those done and figure out who I've applied to, I'll start the call back process.
    Ricky? told me yall would be hiring after graduation, so I didn't push for an interview yet, since I'll be back in town then and can talk to him in person.

from what I've seen, applications just don't work worth a **** here. You need to talk to a mananger, maybe even to the point of being annoying. Every job I have ever had did not come as a result of dropping off an application. I walk in, find out if they're hiring, try to find a way to talk to a manager, and go from there. Every manager I've managed to talk to has offered me a job. If I accept it, then I go fill out an application. Its been kinda wierd, but I've done this a total of 13 times now, with me accepting 7 of those jobs (the other 6 were cases where I didn't think I would like the manager, or used as leverage with my current job to get a raise).

Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    from what I've seen, applications just don't work worth a **** here. You need to talk to a mananger, maybe even to the point of being annoying. Every job I have ever had did not come as a result of dropping off an application. I walk in, find out if they're hiring, try to find a way to talk to a manager, and go from there. Every manager I've managed to talk to has offered me a job. If I accept it, then I go fill out an application. Its been kinda wierd, but I've done this a total of 13 times now, with me accepting 7 of those jobs (the other 6 were cases where I didn't think I would like the manager, or used as leverage with my current job to get a raise).

man, maybe you should work in the career center

I'll give him a holler soon, got some other stuff in the works that would actually appeal on my resume