Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Summer Trips?

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar

Summer Trips?

Here is a little food for thought. I will be headed home the 21st of June, and will be trying to squeeze in 2 trips while I am there.

The first is going to be a trip to General Sam's, I know a few paople have been talking about going lately. I have a spot for the travel trailer reserved here for this weekend. They are hosting a "truck rodeo" on the 24th, so there should be some good entertainment going on. I don't plan on competing myself, as I will still have another weekend of wheeling to squeeze in and don't want to miss out waiting on new parts (this does not mean that I will baby it on the trail, so come along and lets get our crawl on.

The weekend of June 30th - July 3rd, we will be headed to Shiloh Ridge. There should be plenty of folks here, and I have heard they party hard on this weekend. We will be taking the travel trailer here too, so anyone with gf's or wussy buddys, will have a place to sleep. I plan on bringing the hammoc and enjoying the outdoors as much as possible (I once had the art of crawlin in one schnockered, I hope its like riding a bike ). My cousin Kim will be turning 21 on the 3rd, so I am trying to convince her to come out with us. Still waiting of conformation from her. Trying to talk her into bringing friends too.

On both of these trips, I should have an extra spot on the flatbed, just may have to head to conroe to pick up a friends jeep once I get unloaded, so may have extra room coming from there too. I know these are "mud" parks, but I do know that shiloh has some good trails, and hopefully they will be a little dry for some good crawlin. You guys that say the club doesn't do any muddin, come on and join in. Trailer space will be first come first serve, but if there is enough interest, I would be willing to make a trip back to CS to pick up another load if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

I'll be interested in going to shiloh ridge, but probably wont wheel/take the truck. And the gf has never been on a trip, so I might drag her up there just for the helluva it.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    I'll be interested in going to shiloh ridge, but probably wont wheel/take the truck. And the gf has never been on a trip, so I might drag her up there just for the helluva it.
    hmmm...shilo ridge is the ultimate redneck mecca...especially when they have special events...

Addditionally i think it is a smart idea not to take a vehicle that you own, but i dont think it is wise to make this your girlfriends first wheeling trip. take her on a trip that more normalized people are at. Now im not saying that im better then the people at such events...my cousins from athens make every one of em. Uncle Bo has a blazer and his exact description would be something like "its a bad muterf*cker. the udder day, it was only runnin on five cilnders, but ooooohh weeeee it could go through dat mudd pit." Uncle bo also has a chevy luv. This is also "a bad muterf*cker." it has such a big cam in it that it will spin a circle if you leave it ideling too long. "damn nar jumped off dis here trailer one time."

anyway...im done rambling...yeas shilo ridge is/can be fun and general sams looks the same.....but dont make this your girlfriends first trip unless yall have a REALLY strong relationship and you REALLY dont want her to go on furture trips...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    hmmm...shilo ridge is the ultimate redneck mecca...especially when they have special events...

Addditionally i think it is a smart idea not to take a vehicle that you own, but i dont think it is wise to make this your girlfriends first wheeling trip. take her on a trip that more normalized people are at. Now im not saying that im better then the people at such events...my cousins from athens make every one of em. Uncle Bo has a blazer and his exact description would be something like "its a bad muterf*cker. the udder day, it was only runnin on five cilnders, but ooooohh weeeee it could go through dat mudd pit." Uncle bo also has a chevy luv. This is also "a bad muterf*cker." it has such a big cam in it that it will spin a circle if you leave it ideling too long. "damn nar jumped off dis here trailer one time."

anyway...im done rambling...yeas shilo ridge is/can be fun and general sams looks the same.....but dont make this your girlfriends first trip unless yall have a REALLY strong relationship and you REALLY dont want her to go on furture trips...

probably good advice, will take into consideration

stinger7401

I couldn't agree more, its a fun place to people watch....

my cousins from athens make every one of em. Uncle Bo has a blazer and his exact description would be something like "its a bad muterf*cker. the udder day, it was only runnin on five cilnders, but ooooohh weeeee it could go through dat mudd pit." Uncle bo also has a chevy luv. This is also "a bad muterf*cker." it has such a big cam in it that it will spin a circle if you leave it ideling too long. "damn nar jumped off dis here trailer one time."
    Awesome!
    Does Uncle Bo have a pit as well?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

its possible...if he does "its a bad muterf*cker"
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

ide be up for going out to Shiloh, and maybe even general sams, it just depends on work. Make a alto a birfday trip for me
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Thats what I am talkin about, now lets see who else we can sign up for a few weekends of debauchery and everclear induced madness. If you peter puffers don't want to go, or don't like dodgin atv's, then don't come. I plan on pickin a few out of the grill and bbq'in em.
    'Cause if she don't,

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGOONRANCH
    Thats what I am talkin about, now lets see who else we can sign up for a few weekends of debauchery and everclear induced madness. If you peter puffers don't want to go, or don't like dodgin atv's, then don't come. I plan on pickin a few out of the grill and bbq'in em.

you eat peter puffers for breakfast? gross!

Krebs said he would go, he wants in on the weenie roast.

I am gonna pay for that one
    'Cause if she don't,

chevsu
    is uncle bo's luv White.

i remember this one time when steven was out there and all his family came up to him and where talking about muddin and little boys and what not.

i dont remember what color it is...but i do think he is the one that called scott a ******* and pressured him into driving in one of the wholes...and if i remember correctly he screwed up his computer in the process. all i know is if it was a "a bad muterf*cker" he could have made it through...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

chevsu
    was that when jason broke a rear shaft in the tj and greg pulled jason's trailer with the tj on it with his cj?

Did someone say everclear and weiners?