I'm actually just lookin' for general ideas on what could be wrong w/ my truck. After i got back here from Llano it was running like total sh¡t. Ran kinda rough on the drive from Austin. Now, it has absolutely no power, really really rough idle that is lower than normal. Slight backfire I can hear thru a small exhaust leak. It doesnt really improve as the RPMs get higher. After tonite, i can hear a slight high pitched popping coming from the general area of the passenger side bottom of the motor. I've replaced the cap, rotor, plugs, O2 sensor, fuel filter and added Berryman's to both tanks because I thought it could be bad gas. None of the above has helped much. timing isnt adjustable, set by the computer. i'm trying to do as much as i can on warranty items so the next things are wires and coil, but those are kinda last resorts. After that is bad injectors and other expensive stuff. Does anyone have any clue? Is there anyone who will be on campus tomorrow that could take a listen and maybe suggest something? I'm free before 9, 11-1230, and 3-430, then after 630...please help, i'm running out of ideas.
512.468.1604 cell