Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need Help

Krawler68
    Austin quoted me 930 from O'reilly's... My poor bronco's motor has issues... I still ahven't been able to download pics...hopefully I'll get them up tonight.

Doug

BigRedFord04
    Vilas told me they could check and clean my entire motor, all new bearings, replace the bad piston, re-ring all 8, check the heads, etc, etc...all for about $150 (i provide parts), and the more disassembled the motor is when i take it in the cheaper it will be for me. So, that being said, i need to gather parts, and pull the motor. depending on how fast i can get parts and find a way to pull my motor, i might be able to get it all back together next weekend. I'll keep y'all updated. If anyone can help in any way i'll love you forever. i'm paying hensel w/ a big tittied blonde my g/f is bringin' down next time she comes...might be able to work out something similar for anyone else who's interested

ClassicJunk
    Hey, when did I become the TAMOR pimnptress?
    Last edited by froader03; 12-15-2002 at 03:23 PM.

froader03
    sweet... just let me know ahead of time so I can kick all other prospects to the curb for the weekend.

ClassicJunk
    It'll be next sem sometime... but, we have her in the reserves now. We tattoed "Jason's b!tch" on her butt just in case she got away

BigRedFord04
    "...in any event....." -Doug

Krawler68
    quickly translated as... "what you're saying is of NO consequence to ANYONE involved in this conversation other than yourself, and I could not care any less about what you are babbling about..."

just a rough translation, but I think that was what I meant when I used to say "In any event"...

In any event...

Doug

ClassicJunk
    are you talking?

Krawler68
    In any event... I was working on my EB this weekend... it's really messed up...

ClassicJunk
    to quote DOUG himself

Krawler68
    In any event thank you for this opportunity to pad my way past your worthless Boytoy...

ClassicJunk
    ha, that makes it all ok. Here's another chance.

Krawler68
    chance for what?

BigRedFord04
    IN ANY EVENT....STFU!!

this is not the kitchen.

BigRedFord04
    i can do whatever i want...this is MY thread, fag