Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: THE Fj Cruiser.

whatever ***** - change your avatar. or sig. and i think its jibberish. with a j.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    well then why dont we have them in bcs - guess we need to talk to kristen and jack hilliard. kristen for me. watchin boneyard on tv - kinda cool. workin on the 30 pack. toured campus where my roommate is gonna work - tony for those of you that know. pretty nice. hung out at a cool joint the last couple nights, brewery and restaraunt in one. good house beer selection. lbbrewing.com (liquid bread brweing) i think. they call it gellas. (g like good not gel) went to one bar last night that blew ass, another tongiht that was ok, kinda felt good will hunting ish. guess thats all - i think i here my roommate slapping ass. yeah def. wow. they need to take it easy. guess im gonna tuen the tv up. and kick his ass toorrow. feel free to move this to codys or whatever. all for now - kansas is weird. ive been calling them kanadians - they don think its funny.
    WTF?!?

Where the hell did that come from?

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCook527
    who?
    your girlfriend dumbass
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Here wankers. 2 30's of keystone, 1 of bud light, 2 of coors, 1 12 of Schlitz and 1 12 the beast. 6 people, one weekend in BFE east texas.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

well then why dont we have them in bcs - guess we need to talk to kristen and jack hilliard. kristen for me. watchin boneyard on tv - kinda cool. workin on the 30 pack. toured campus where my roommate is gonna work - tony for those of you that know. pretty nice. hung out at a cool joint the last couple nights, brewery and restaraunt in one. good house beer selection. lbbrewing.com (liquid bread brweing) i think. they call it gellas. (g like good not gel) went to one bar last night that blew ass, another tongiht that was ok, kinda felt good will hunting ish. guess thats all - i think i here my roommate slapping ass. yeah def. wow. they need to take it easy. guess im gonna tuen the tv up. and kick his ass toorrow. feel free to move this to codys or whatever. all for now - kansas is weird. ive been calling them kanadians - they don think its funny.

this might be the greatest post of all time

[Seth]How do I let them know because of the unfreezing process, I have no inner monologue? I hope I didn't just say that all out loud just now. [/Seth]

BDR

back on topic...

On Sunday made a day run out to BMRA. It was one more small step in making the FJ a repeat of the CREIGHTON'S jeep.

Last edited by FJAggie07; 08-23-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: TAMOR *****es too much

by the way this thing is ****ing top heavy. I think I am going to sell it and get a jeep...

(hhahahaha I couldn't even type that with a straight face)

hippies jeep?
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

hippies jeep?
    conley?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    conlee was my guess....but I've always reffered to Eric as the Hippy
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

There's only one dirty ass hippy in TAMOR as far as I'm concerned, and he would never be caught dead in a jeep.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Sorry I was not referring to THE tamor hippie, rather I refer to anyone with long hair as a hippie, and that would be Creighton in my book

EDIT: I edited it above because you people *****ed. Happy now?

No, Creightion is the DAMN DIRTY HIPPY

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07
    EDIT: I edited it above because you people *****ed. Happy now?

You're going to be married soon, and you think that was b!tching? Man you are in for a wake up call!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!