Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Fj Cruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    donkey kong is the best game ever

and jerry's mom can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

burger time

and eric's mom gives lousy head, but she's the charlie daniels of the titty fawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

you should all be expecting PM's. i got one for my last post here. it wasnt even bad.

Have you checked out the FJC section on ih8mud.com? I'm not sure about the FJC section, but I know the rest of the site is awesome. You can get all the help and questions answered that you want and then some.
    I would look at the front and rear bumpers that will cover the most and give some side protection along with protecting the front grill/headlights and give up as little approach/departure angle as possible....and that are affordable (hate to go in debt over bumpers). A good set of sliders will go along way. See how they mount on the FJC and how well they stick out before you decide on a set. Make sure they'll keep rocks and trees as far away from your doors as possible.
    Leave the exhaust, k&n, light stuff till the end as they won't do much. That motor already has balls, and that quiet sound isn't so bad.
    It's already setup well. Slap on some protection (not that kind) and it will be fun as hell on Aggie Highway or any similar trail.

oh, and...

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGOONRANCH
    why don't we got off mom's here

cause I just got off your's
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

actually fjcruiserforums.com has a ton of great info on it and has a bunch of great guys and vendors on it that give some pretty hellacious deals on anything i need as far as accessories. i will check out ih8mud.com too

where ever you go don't let jimmy stack rocks for you. he will cause more body damage than the trail will.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    donkey punch jerry's mom

What the hell are you talking about Eric?
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke
    where ever you go don't let jimmy stack rocks for you. he will cause more body damage than the trail will.
    hell, I suggest finding a non club affiliated spotter. It seems like the spotters here have a tendency to say "you know, it would be really cool to see him attempt that, I wonder if he would be dumb enough to try it if I said I would spot him over it"

Oh yeah, if a guy named shane offers to spot for you, politely say hell no

one other question about the FJ. Is the view out of the rear as limited as it looks to be?

I've heard the blindspot is hardly even there, even though it looks like it has one the size of a semi.

It's not Shains spotting you should be worried about, it's when he says "hey, that looks cool, want to try it?" Thats a sign that something bad is about to happen.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    hell, I suggest finding a non club affiliated spotter. It seems like the spotters here have a tendency to say "you know, it would be really cool to see him attempt that, I wonder if he would be dumb enough to try it if I said I would spot him over it"
    Oh yeah, if a guy named shane offers to spot for you, politely say hell no

In my experience with your buggy you were the one choosing the hard stuff to challenge that buggy.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Think back a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    one other question about the FJ. Is the view out of the rear as limited as it looks to be?
    Rear isnt that bad, drivers side blind spot ehhh, passenger side blind spot HUGE. I damn near ran two people off the road the first night i got it.

You should get some dots for the mirrors if it doesn't allready have that sort of thing. Dodge was the same way when I got it. Would run over cars and stuff.

or get the square convex ones that fit down in a corner of the mirror

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    In my experience with your buggy you were the one choosing the hard stuff to challenge that buggy.
    yeah, think back to the old truck. All I remember is lissa trying to talk me into following busa up baby hueys crack. Good thing he broke at the top and I had a reason to go around (well, now that I think about it, maybe I would have been better off trying the crack )