Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: trailer

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    where you at now?
    I am up in canada till oct 6

I love my job

Not sure where you were asking for a 4 wheeler...

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/212369131.html
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    Not sure where you were asking for a 4 wheeler...

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/212369131.html
    yeah i saw that one....2g's is alot for a 97. i can pick up an '03 for for that much...not as nice of a model though
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    yeah i saw that one....2g's is alot for a 97. i can pick up an '03 for for that much...not as nice of a model though
    The honda ranchers are normally pretty cheap to pick up.

i just got an email from a houston kawasaki dealer, bayou 250 for $2750 brand new.

Those are what trykoski had and they were fine with me...

I'm trying to get on a lease with a guy I just met who's wife works with samantha. he has a recon 250 and a rancher 350. (i think the 350 was a rancher) the rancher was 4x4. It sucked to turn but there are a bunch of ditches we had to cross and the 2wd took a little getting used to.
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    i just got an email from a houston kawasaki dealer, bayou 250 for $2750 brand new.

I'm trying to get on a lease with a guy I just met who's wife works with samantha. he has a recon 250 and a rancher 350. (i think the 350 was a rancher) the rancher was 4x4. It sucked to turn but there are a bunch of ditches we had to cross and the 2wd took a little getting used to.
    The throw away of fourwheelers kawasaki bayou

I would get a honda

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    The throw away of fourwheelers kawasaki bayou

I would get a honda
    i just want it for riding around the lease and in samantha's neighborhood. Spring Creek ATV park is about 100 yds from samantha's driveway, but the guy i went with this weekend had electrical problems with one 4 wheeler and the other one smoked from being in the creek.

THey wave a bunch of used ones at Action in CS.
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    i just want it for riding around the lease and in samantha's neighborhood. Spring Creek ATV park is about 100 yds from samantha's driveway, but the guy i went with this weekend had electrical problems with one 4 wheeler and the other one smoked from being in the creek.

THey wave a bunch of used ones at Action in CS.
    We have a new yamaha big bear that is pretty nice too. Auto tranny makes it easy to drive around while holding a gun and stuff.

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar

If it were me, I would not get smaller than a 350. Wade has a 250, and when compared to riding Hardy's 350 or Squeak's 400, I would much prefer the larger bike. Plus I have seen Wade's in situations where it just will not move. Of course I also have some additional weight to move around....

Honda's, Kawasaki's, or Yamaha's or good. I would avoid Polaris.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Auto tranny makes it easy to drive around while holding a gun and stuff.
    Yeah, girl's like that feature.....

<hope that comment doesn't get me banned>
    -Karl
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02
    If it were me, I would not get smaller than a 350. Wade has a 250, and when compared to riding Hardy's 350 or Squeak's 400, I would much prefer the larger bike. Plus I have seen Wade's in situations where it just will not move. Of course I also have some additional weight to move around....

Honda's, Kawasaki's, or Yamaha's or good. I would avoid Polaris.
    i found a used honda 350 in the chronicle for $2300. I remember we tried and tried to get Trykoski's stuck and couldnt.

The lease is out in Camden north of livingston by moscow literally next door to the paper mill. Its only about 200ish acres but they are the only ones on it along with another guy from samantha's work his sister, they only pay about $200/yr when its all said and done.

I'm just looking right now, istill have to buy some furniture and other assorted things. And it may take a while for my company to get around to reimbursing for the 3g's they owe me.
    So you loose, I win!

We have a new yamaha big bear that is pretty nice too. Auto tranny makes it easy to drive around while holding a gun and stuff.
    auto clutch or auto tranny. THey both were auto clutch, the recon was electric shift too. Auto clutch sucks cause when you downshift into a turn, the person behind you bounces their head off of your back.
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    auto clutch or auto tranny. THey both were auto clutch, the recon was electric shift too. Auto clutch sucks cause when you downshift into a turn, the person behind you bounces their head off of your back.
    auto tranny

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02
    Yeah, girl's like that feature.....

<hope that comment doesn't get me banned>
    Dude the auto tranny is sweet you can drink your beer with ease.

Karl how far are you from baytown?

Dude the auto tranny is sweet you can drink your beer with ease.

Karl how far are you from baytown?
    I don't think they make 4-wheelers with a clutch, they have a centrifugal clutch (auto clutch, when the engine spins down it disengages). Some are acutally automatic like cars. The good thing about the auto is you can talk on your cell phone and put on make up at the same time

I am about 45 minutes from baytown. Why do you ask?
    -Karl
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette