Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Office SHat

Free Office SHat

Right now we are getting rid of:

Chair mats various sizes all big
    Tons of Surge Protectors
    Lots of samples: Tiles, Windows (real windows great if you only need one, some even have screens) cabinet fronts, not to many that match

soon we will be getting rid of:
    Desks - various sizes, these will cost money but "i'll" be buying them so not much
    Shelving - bookshelves, metal shelves "these would go great for garages, crappy home depot ones and nice deep solid ones" probably cheap or free.

My company is closing the doors and we just cleared out the whole accounting side, if you're interested in something let me know and I'll go put my name on it and take pictures of it or measure it if you want

you have to drive your ass to 59 and hillcroft and come pick it up unless you 're coming to pick it up at my house the day i bring it home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Are the chair mats just the plastic kind that you put down on carpet? I was looking for something to put in front of my workbench that's a little bit padded.

I could use a bookshelf for the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    Are the chair mats just the plastic kind that you put down on carpet? I was looking for something to put in front of my workbench that's a little bit padded.

I could use a bookshelf for the garage.
    yeah i wanted some for the garage too but they wont work for that.

What size bookshelf you want.
    So you loose, I win!

are any of the desks like a table? I'm looking for something to study on that doesn't have drawers or anything, just a nice flat surface.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Ah, nm, I wont be down to houston for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    are any of the desks like a table? I'm looking for something to study on that doesn't have drawers or anything, just a nice flat surface.
    there are a shat ton of folding tables and this huge 3x6 heavy ass table in my little office nook.
    So you loose, I win!

I just found 2 kick ass sets of ball bearing drawer sliders for my work bench
    So you loose, I win!

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    hey man what size folding tables are they? also can you get any pictures of the desks?
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Well I laid claim to 2 sets of shelves i want one if someone wants the other one. They are nice heavy/deep ones that the legs are all one piece (some of the others are two pieces that screw together half way up.

Doug there are also 2 formica covered tables maybe 3x4. THe rubber moulding is coming off in some spots on the edge but probably still good for what youre doing.
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03
    hey man what size folding tables are they? also can you get any pictures of the desks?
    Desks, i dont have my camera, but i will say what is left unclaimed.

Tables there is one that is 6' long, I'll see what other ones are left around.
    So you loose, I win!

There is also a huge piece of half inch plexi glass not sure what the hell you would do with it, but it sure is plexi glass.

Also found an old auto-level (surveying equipment) that may be going home with me
    So you loose, I win!

Are there any desk chairs available? Nothing fancy just something somewhat disposable to put in a deerblind. I am interested in sturdy shelves. I'll take a few folding tables too. If I end up getting anything I can take my trailer and bring back stuff for people in exchange for alcohol, sexual favors, etc.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

True Hollywood Stry
    a couple surge protectors
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Are there any desk chairs available? Nothing fancy just something somewhat disposable to put in a deerblind. I am interested in sturdy shelves. I'll take a few folding tables too. If I end up getting anything I can take my trailer and bring back stuff for people in exchange for alcohol, sexual favors, etc.
    whaddya need the shelves for, there is this kickass shelf system, that is divided into 2 - 2ft wide sections with 6 adjustable shelves, it made me wet.

Also tons of book cases some with droopy shelves though.

Rots of crappy chairs i'll steal one for you tomm if you're gonna be in CS I'll drop it off with kevin this weekend or next weekend.
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    a couple surge protectors
    I ganked more than i need i'll hook it up, nobody seemed interested in them so I may just steal the whole box.
    So you loose, I win!