Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 20" Flat Screen TV for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    double nickel = 55
    Man you can nick and dime some people. Allright I am going to stand firm on 65 and that offer goes out to anyone. Just cause I like TAMOR. It really is still a HELL of a deal on this TV, it is only a year and a half old, and is in perfect shape.

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07
    Man you can nick and dime some people. Allright I am going to stand firm on 65 and that offer goes out to anyone. Just cause I like TAMOR. It really is still a HELL of a deal on this TV, it is only a year and a half old, and is in perfect shape.
    I might take it. Can't decide if I want a tv in the garage or not. Don't hold onto it for me or anything, but if you still have it next weekish, I'll probably snatch it from you.

I offered fify
    you countered with 65
    I countered with double nickel
    you said you could get more than fifty
    I clarified that I offered 55 when i said double nickel

how is that nickel and diming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Sorry man I am not trying to offend you buuuuuuutttt, Nick and diming someone IS counter offering multiple times. I just prefer not to deal that way. I was just stating i will stick with 65. That is already coming 15 off of what i offered. You want to feel you are getting a good deal? Take the TV at 65, but I already went as low as i can go and negotiating like that just leaves a sour taste in your mouth. I don't even negotiate like that when I buy a car. I make an offer and they take it or they don't. Make your offer where you are willing to buy it at. I am not going to sell at 55. cool? cool.

you never responded to my offer...

Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    I might take it. Can't decide if I want a tv in the garage or not. Don't hold onto it for me or anything, but if you still have it next weekish, I'll probably snatch it from you.
    Yeah sure man if it is available next week or whenever you want it, make me an offer and I will gladly get it to ya if it is agreeable for both sides (I sound like a car salesman...)

I meant my 20 bones offer plus.... but thats cool. I'll get ahold of you when I get the garage cleaned up.

haha i didn't even see that. $20 and 7 stones? ah i think i will pass, but talk to me about it friday night about 1 AM that might sound pretty damn good...

Can you throw in a carton of camels?

I don't condone bothering other people with your tobacco addiction, therefore I will substitute either 1 can of Cougar original long cut dip or Levi Garrett chewing tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    I don't condone bothering other people with your tobacco addiction, therefore I will substitute either 1 can of Cougar original long cut dip or Levi Garrett chewing tobacco.
    Ah I had to quit the smokeless tobacco for my beautiful lady friend, but she is a smoker too so that doesnt bother her... damn we are running into a brick wall...

Wait, so your ladyfriend, who smokes, wanted you to quit dipping, I assume for the sake of "mugging down"? So its alright for you to taste Duddley's Draw urinal when you kiss her, but she's not cool with a little mint mixed in with some choice tobacco?

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07
    Ah I had to quit the smokeless tobacco for my beautiful lady friend, but she is a smoker too so that doesnt bother her... damn we are running into a brick wall...

Shoulda made her quit smokin and take up dippin, now that woulda been KLASSY
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

hmm that might have been an idea....

Wait, so your ladyfriend, who smokes, wanted you to quit dipping, I assume for the sake of "mugging down"? So its alright for you to taste Duddley's Draw urinal when you kiss her, but she's not cool with a little mint mixed in with some choice tobacco?
    AH no. She didn't make me quit she just would prefer to not kiss a guy that dipped. And when you smoke you kill most of your taste buds along with your lungs and for that matter your whole body, so you can't taste much anyways... makes doing my official duty as boyfriend easier, if you know what i mean

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    If you gotta take up smokin to be doin that, she needs more help than just quittin smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.