Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: custom u-bolts

BIGJIMMY
    nm the dimensions, i just read the first post, but is the measuremnt to the inside or outside?

i think the measurment is to the inside, they are the stock spring width i just needed new ones that were square because the stock cj u-bolts are round. So my answer is however the stock bolts are measured is what i need, i would think inside width

can anyone get them for less than 35 bucks because i can get them for that, was just wondering if anyone new of a better deal before i bought

Thats usually the going rate.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

bringing this one back to the top. I need to get some u-bolts for my front D60 and rear D70. Where are you guys with bigger axles getting your U-bolts? I've found a few sources for them online, but they all seem to want 70 bucks or more for a set. I'm gonna check at the part stores later this week to see what they have.

12.50 ea is as cheap as it gets for big ones i.e.- 5/8" got mine at BTF. yes, robbie, BTF.

yeah, I am considering the BTF ones, but they want 10 dollars more for the dodge ones, which I can't figure out, since its just 3 ubolts and some studs like the chevy stuff. Plus they don't carry what I need for the rear axle

Carquest is cheapest. I had a 5/8" ubolt from them back when my 60 used them. I think it was under $10. It was cheaper than 9/16" ones from orielleys.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Gooseneck trailer off of 21
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

lowballing someone
    goosneck is where i got the ones for the blazer, 13 bucks for 3 with nuts but that was for a d44, they do have larger ones
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

gooseneck said they didn't have anything that would work, at least on the D70. They were way to short for what I need. I still need to figure out what I will need on the D60, and go back and check on those
    Last edited by CRaSHnBuRN; 11-28-2006 at 12:24 PM.

if you find them locally for under $45 each,[cartman] i will suck your balls. yes, kyle, i will suck your balls dry.[/cartman]

Go to CarQuest with the dimensions. They can order them or they will know a place to get them made, and they won't be $45 each.

Then go to John's house and try to enjoy having your balls sucked by another man.

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02
    if you find them locally for under $45 each,[cartman] i will suck your balls. yes, kyle, i will suck your balls dry.[/cartman]

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    gooseneck said they didn't have anything that would work, at least on the D70. They were way to short for what I need. I still need to figure out what I will need on the D60, and go back and check on those

how long do you need them
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bburris
    Then go to John's house and try to enjoy having your balls sucked by another man.
    Yes, yes, and make sure you run to his house so they are good and sweaty. Hell, dont shower for a few days so he suffers as much as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.